Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Run and Reload

Hello again B.E. community,

Merry xmas and a happy new year to all. This is a stage that we shot at my local range. It was modified by a master open shooter to make it more challenging. However, he used no-shoots and I will let you add them as you feel necessary. The outside barrels were added sinse we shot it and I hope to use this variation next year if our rangemaster likes it enough. This will be my final offering for awhile, please use as you see fit and give due credit. I hope you enjoyed this exercise as much as I did. Thank you for all your wonderful in sites and suggestions. I feel more confident in my designs.

DVC,

p2000lefty

Run_and_Reload.doc

Thank you fellas!

VegasOPM- Don't you just love this sport? I'm still one who shoots at steel until it falls down or I run out of #*&$ing bullets. The more I read and study B.E., you have to have positive attitude, relax, stay in the moment, and you will succeed.

-p2000lefty

• 2 weeks later...

I know the drawing isn't to scale and that in actual set up things may be moved some but I see a few possible shoot through issues on some of the targets. Mostly with the two sets of targets right in front of the shoot boxes and up close pair between the barrels (depending on where inside the box they are shot from). Aside from those adjustments it looks like a fast and fun stage to me.

Joe W.

• 2 weeks later...

I set this stage up over the weekend at our local club match and it was a hit. I had to move around a couple of targets to prevent shoot through issues but it ran pretty smooth. I started in right box and worked it left to right, high HF was about 6.4. Thanks for the great stage and credit was given of course!