Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Georgia Steel Match

cliffwalsh

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We got a jacuzzi room at the Griffin Inn. 7:00 sounds good for dinner. We have a 12 hour drive so we'll be heading out of here early on Fri. Cliff, PM headed your way.

Sue

Just so you know, jacuzzi in Georgia means someone farts in the bathtub.....

Hey, NOW I remember where that place is...just down the street from the VETERINARY HOSPITAL, in case any of our Out-of-town "GUESTS" over-indulge!!!... :roflol: ....mikey357

I didn't know there was a vet hosptial there.

Hey, NOW I remember where that place is...just down the street from the VETERINARY HOSPITAL, in case any of our Out-of-town "GUESTS" over-indulge!!!... :roflol: ....mikey357

Is that the place that has the flea dip with the happy ending????

FLEA DIP, yes..."Happy Ending"...well, not for YOU, on THIS TRIP...something about THAT in the Georgia Statutes...ask Carmoney for an explanation...he, being the "Lawyerly Type", can "Steer" you in the RIGHT DIRECTION...NO "Pun" intended...of course....mikey357

FLEA DIP, yes..."Happy Ending"...well, not for YOU, on THIS TRIP...something about THAT in the Georgia Statutes...ask Carmoney for an explanation...he, being the "Lawyerly Type", can "Steer" you in the RIGHT DIRECTION...NO "Pun" intended...of course....mikey357

:lol::lol:

BUT THERE WILL BE NO DRINKING OF ALCOHOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We would not want anyone to have been near any alcohol within 3 days of touching a firearm right Bobby.

That doesn't work. I have to empty the beer can before I shoot it off Dave's head. I hate to waste beer,

Ramer, TN

1: Start out going NORTHWEST on TN-234/MT VERNON RD toward TN-57/TN-57 W. 0.0 mi Map

2: Turn RIGHT onto TN-57/TN-57 W. 4.4 mi Map Avoid

3: Turn RIGHT onto US-45 S/TN-5 S. Continue to follow US-45 S (Crossing into MISSISSIPPI). 57.2 mi Map Avoid

4: Merge onto US-78 E toward BIRMINGHAM (Crossing into ALABAMA). 116.6 mi Map Avoid

5: Take the US-78 exit, EXIT 85, toward ADAMSVILLE/GRAYSVILLE/BIRMINGHAM. 0.3 mi Map Avoid

6: Merge onto US-78 E/AL-4 S/AL-5 S toward BIRMINGHAM/ADAMSVILLE/GRAYSVILLE. 12.0 mi Map Avoid

7: Merge onto I-20 E/I-59 N toward I-65. 6.9 mi Map Avoid

8: Merge onto I-20 E via EXIT 130 toward ATLANTA (Crossing into GEORGIA). 95.6 mi Map Avoid

9: Take the US-27 exit, EXIT 11, toward BREMEN/CARROLLTON. 0.4 mi Map Avoid

10: Turn RIGHT onto US-27 S/GA-1 S. 10.6 mi Map Avoid

11: Merge onto US-27 ALT S/GA-16 E/GA-166 E via the ramp on the LEFT. 1.7 mi Map Avoid

12: Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto NEWNAN RD/US-27 ALT/GA-16. Continue to follow US-27 ALT/GA-16. Pass through 1 roundabout. 20.5 mi Map Avoid

13: Turn RIGHT onto JACKSON ST/US-29 S/US-27 ALT S/GA-14 S/GA-16 E/JEFFERSON DAVIS MEMORIAL HWY. Continue to follow US-29 S/US-27 ALT S/GA-14 S/GA-16 E/JEFFERSON DAVIS MEMORIAL HWY. 0.6 mi Map Avoid

14: Turn LEFT onto SALBIDE AVE/US-29 S/US-27 ALT S/GA-14 S/GA-16 E/JEFFERSON DAVIS MEMORIAL HWY. 0.1 mi Map Avoid

15: Turn RIGHT onto GREENVILLE ST/US-29/US-27 ALT/GA-14/GA-16/JEFFERSON DAVIS MEMORIAL HWY. Continue to follow US-29/US-27 ALT/GA-14/GA-16/JEFFERSON DAVIS MEMORIAL HWY. 3.2 mi Map Avoid

16: Turn LEFT onto GA-16 E. 33.2 mi Map Avoid

17: Turn RIGHT onto S HILL ST/US-19 BR S/US-41 BR S/GA-155 S. 0.0 mi Map Avoid

18: End at Griffin, GA

Estimated Time: 6 hours 12 minutes Estimated Distance: 363.13 miles

Ramer, TN

1: Start out going NORTHWEST on TN-234/MT VERNON RD toward TN-57/TN-57 W. 0.0 mi Map

3: Turn RIGHT onto US-45 S/TN-5 S. Continue to follow US-45 S (Crossing into MISSISSIPPI). 57.2 mi Map Avoid

4: Merge onto US-78 E toward BIRMINGHAM (Crossing into ALABAMA). 116.6 mi Map Avoid

5: Take the US-78 exit, EXIT 85, toward ADAMSVILLE/GRAYSVILLE/BIRMINGHAM. 0.3 mi Map Avoid

6: Merge onto US-78 E/AL-4 S/AL-5 S toward BIRMINGHAM/ADAMSVILLE/GRAYSVILLE. 12.0 mi Map Avoid

8: Merge onto I-20 E via EXIT 130 toward ATLANTA (Crossing into GEORGIA). 95.6 mi Map Avoid

11: Merge onto US-27 ALT S/GA-16 E/GA-166 E via the ramp on the LEFT. 1.7 mi Map Avoid

12: Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto NEWNAN RD/US-27 ALT/GA-16. Continue to follow US-27 ALT/GA-16. Pass through 1 roundabout. 20.5 mi Map Avoid

13: Turn RIGHT onto JACKSON ST/US-29 S/US-27 ALT S/GA-14 S/GA-16 E/JEFFERSON DAVIS MEMORIAL HWY. Continue to follow US-29 S/US-27 ALT S/GA-14 S/GA-16 E/JEFFERSON DAVIS MEMORIAL HWY. 0.6 mi Map Avoid

14: Turn LEFT onto SALBIDE AVE/US-29 S/US-27 ALT S/GA-14 S/GA-16 E/JEFFERSON DAVIS MEMORIAL HWY. 0.1 mi Map Avoid

15: Turn RIGHT onto GREENVILLE ST/US-29/US-27 ALT/GA-14/GA-16/JEFFERSON DAVIS MEMORIAL HWY. Continue to follow US-29/US-27 ALT/GA-14/GA-16/JEFFERSON DAVIS MEMORIAL HWY. 3.2 mi Map Avoid

Are you trying to avoid Atlanta?

If not I would suggest staying on I20 east until you hit I75 south.

When you get to HWY 16 get off of 75 go west and that takes you straight into Griffin. 1 more turn and you will be on the street your hotel is on.

Or right as you get off of 75 you are only a 6 or 8 miles from the range.

BTW, Jeffro bought himself 3 new revos today. He should man-up and get his carcass down there for the match and try out the new guns.

I can swing it as long as the Irish "TAXI" meter isn't running (free ride), and Sarah won't be scarred for life by sharing the backseat on the way down and sharing a bed with me at Casa Del Irish. (can you say "dutch oven" boys and girls?) I'm not sure, but I think that might even be legal in Georgia... Don't fret though Pa...I'll sleep with one foot on the floor so ya don't have ta break out the scattergun!!! (BTW...I don't mind bein' the guy who has to fart in the tub for y'all either...I likes me beans dontchyaknow) :roflol:

Edited by Barrettone

Ramer, TN

When you get to HWY 16 get off of 75 go west and that takes you straight into Griffin. 1 more turn and you will be on the street your hotel is on.

Note that the starting point is in Ramer, TN...I believe that is a good 'ol fashion "calling out" for Hopalong, but I could be wrong... :rolleyes:

BTW, Jeffro bought himself 3 new revos today. He should man-up and get his carcass down there for the match and try out the new guns.

I can swing it as long as the Irish "TAXI" meter isn't running (free ride), and Sarah won't be scarred for life by sharing the backseat on the way down and sharing a bed with me at Casa Del Irish. (can you say "dutch oven" boys and girls?) I'm not sure, but I think that might even be legal in Georgia... Don't fret though Pa...I'll sleep with one foot on the floor so ya don't have ta break out the scattergun!!! (BTW...I don't mind bein' the guy who has to fart in the tub for y'all either...I likes me beans dontchyaknow) :roflol:

Jeff. we might have a 3rd in our party if you want to share a room.

Edited by cliffwalsh

Ramer, TN

Note that the starting point is in Ramer, TN...I believe that is a good 'ol fashion "calling out" for Hopalong, but I could be wrong... :rolleyes:

AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on Hop. This is shaping up to be good'ol fashoin Ho Down. Bring the bottle of cleaning fluid and it will be like old times.....

Jeffro, we'll hook you up with a FREE RIDE and a FREE BED.......the BED of the TRUCK :roflol::roflol:

Jeffro, we'll hook you up with a FREE RIDE and a FREE BED.......the BED of the TRUCK :roflol::roflol:

Come on Jeff, I'm buying the first $50 of beer friday night. We can practice reloads.

...as it happens, I can "Offer" to our "Out-of-Town GUESTS" not ONE but TWO "Truck Beds"...one '90 GMC S-15--my Wife's "Dowry", BTW--and an '03 Chevy Silverado stepside four-door...(HINT: Go for the Chevy--IT gets parked in the GARAGE at NIGHT!)...any takers???... :rolleyes: ....mikey357

...as it happens, I can "Offer" to our "Out-of-Town GUESTS" not ONE but TWO "Truck Beds"...one '90 GMC S-15--my Wife's "Dowry", BTW--and an '03 Chevy Silverado stepside four-door...(HINT: Go for the Chevy--IT gets parked in the GARAGE at NIGHT!)...any takers???... :rolleyes: ....mikey357

Jeff,

Dave and I have king bed in our room. If you don't mind the middle you can bunk with us. I hope my dry fire doesn't keep you awake though; I do a lot of it....

Jeff,

Dave and I have king bed in our room. If you don't mind the middle you can bunk with us. I hope my dry fire doesn't keep you awake though; I do a lot of it....

When you guys have double beds do you mess the other one up so the maid don't think something?