Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Steel City Tac Rifle Match Nov 29th

David,

I posted this question in another thread topic but I've got a few 28 round .308 mags coming. Will there be a ruling against using these at your match? I'm not really up to date on the HM rules but do plan on shooting it some. Thanks.

David,

I posted this question in another thread topic but I've got a few 28 round .308 mags coming. Will there be a ruling against using these at your match? I'm not really up to date on the HM rules but do plan on shooting it some. Thanks.

No problem Bryan. Be careful regarding function though, I know lots of people who've had problems with fabricated 308 mags trying to get higher capacity.

See you Friday.

David,

Sooo, it has come to this...planning on "hiding out" :ph34r: in HE-MAN are we....I didn't realize you had a pump SG and SS??

David,

Sooo, it has come to this...planning on "hiding out" :ph34r: in HE-MAN are we....I didn't realize you had a pump SG and SS??

Well you know, those that attend matches for prize tables tend to shop the matches and categories......

David,

Well you know, those that attend matches for prize tables tend to shop the matches and categories......

post-6763-1227667543.gif

We shot about a dozen through today who're going to run stages tomorrow. It drizzled and sprinkled on us, but we finished, no problem. The stages are a hoot.

Unless there is a huge, driving rain expected for all day, we'll get the match in. Bring rain gear and a good attitude.

See you tomorrow.

David

WOW David...............even in the nasty rain,you're match still kicks butt. We had a good time today as usual. Excellent practice before Benning. And it even felt like I was getting some of that real world tactical training in the rain :ph34r:

Hate I missed it, i drove back from the huntin club at 10:30pm on auto pilot and woke up at 6am and was still raining so I went back to sleep and slept til 2:30pm. 12m-8 shift during the week and fri-sat, and sun getting up at 4am till 10-11pm for hunting season caught up with me. Figured it was a day I could sit out but after talking to the folks who shot it wished I would have dragged my sorry arse out of bed. Down to # 9 on waiting list for Benning so I guess I need to go to the range 2-3 days this week to practice since I'm going back to the plastic pistol for mutigun.

WOW David...............even in the nasty rain,you're match still kicks butt. We had a good time today as usual. Excellent practice before Benning. And it even felt like I was getting some of that real world tactical training in the rain :ph34r:

Thanks for the kind words and for coming over to shoot with us Tod! Us locals appreciate you and Rob taking it easy on us yesterday and not giving us the usual arse whoppin"!

Just e-mailed the results out to the shooters. They'll be posted on the Steel City website early next week.

Hope to see everyone at the next one in January.

David

Us locals appreciate you and Rob taking it easy on us yesterday and not giving us the usual arse whoppin"!

David

Speak for yourself....them two NEVER HAD A CHANCE!!!!

Here are the results overall and by stage for your viewing enjoyment.....

Congrats to Stefan who shot a great match with only one mistake.....not carrying the dummy by the belt.....other than that he was clean........

Winners

Optics Stefan Wiggins

Irons Michael Rowe

Heavy Metal Optic Richard Allred

Heavy Metal Iron Michael Fordyce

Nov2008TacRifleByStage.htm

Nov_2008_Steel_City_Tac_Rifle_Results.htm

Edited by DrawandDuck

Thanks for posting the results DrawandDuck!

Rain? We had MikeP (Mr.Sunshine) on our squad and it was Sunny and 70 all day! :roflol:

Thanks to David and all of the "crew" who braved the elements. Quality product! I'm a return customer for sure.

Alan

Yeah, I'm glad that Randal posted those links too. I couldn't get the thing David sent to open.

By the way Alan, the scores are wrong, I had a miss on stage 3 that didn't get written up so you get to brag til next time.

Mike

Yeah, I'm glad that Randal posted those links too. I couldn't get the thing David sent to open.

By the way Alan, the scores are wrong, I had a miss on stage 3 that didn't get written up so you get to brag til next time.

Mike

Shhhhhhhhhhh, Mike I was trying to pay you back for all those times we used your timers! You let the cat out of the bag.

A couple of minor corrections will be made to the scores before they're posted on the website based on feedback, no biggies (too many Bud Lites last night while scoring the match....)

Edited by dt1