Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Tennessee Section Match

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Got back yesterday from the Tennessee section match. Good to meet Lynn Jones who I would like to thank for the great match those guys put on. Stages 7 and 10 were field courses in and through the woods...probably two of the most fun stages I've ever shot. The whole match was awesome.

yes,

the 2003 Tenn. Section Champ. was a success. the weather cooperated, and there were no major problems. i think everyone had a good time.

the army team rolled in and over everyone. i was impressed with their shooting ability.

my stage ran well, only one reshoot because someone didn't set the pepper poppers correctly.

i was nice to meet chris patty. he was nice enough to let me beat him on my own stage ;)

lynn

Tenn State Match was one of the best USPSA matches I have shot in the last 15 years, smooth, fun, challenging, great folks concerned with the shooters, great prize table, nothing more you can ask for in a match, you guys could give lessons to many larger match crews on how to do it. Thanks for a great weekend. Several years ago I decided its more important to see who the match staff is rather than what match it is, because some folks can figure it out and some never will, I guess thats why these guys had 150 competitors there first time, and why Kyles match books solid every year! nuff said!