Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

7th Annual Idaho 'Glocks Only' match April 26, 2009

The overall match winner in the previous six years has NEVER been a comped/dot-sight Glock.
The overall match winner last year was not shooting with a comp or optics. I did pretty well myself with my Production gun.

Maybe true that, but I did win enough money a couple years ago to get a haircut, shooting a pimped out semi-open glock 24 with a slide ride.

And, I need another haircut so watch out!

The overall match winner in the previous six years has NEVER been a comped/dot-sight Glock.
The overall match winner last year was not shooting with a comp or optics. I did pretty well myself with my Production gun.

Maybe true that, but I did win enough money a couple years ago to get a haircut, shooting a pimped out semi-open glock 24 with a slide ride.

And, I need another haircut so watch out!

I need a haircut too! :devil:

• 2 months later...

Fellow Competitors:

The 2009 Glock's Only match is this coming Sunday, April 26, 2009.

We have had an Excellent response from the shooters and have a very full match. To assure you an efficient match, I ask the following from all of you:

1) Show up early on the 26th so we can finalize registration and start shooting. We would like to be shooting prior to 9:00 a.m. if at all possible. We will not be doing a shooter walk-thru of the stages. I have Squad R.O's that will know the stage procedure's and explain them to each squad at each stage. We will be having a short Shooter's meeting at the range right before we begin shooting - just to cover the basic's (cold range, be polite to your stat's person and thank-you's to those that have helped put on the match, etc.)

2) You will squad yourself at the time of sign-up, so the earlier you get there, the more likely you will get to shoot on the squad of your choice

3) As always, this match requires every shooter to assist in taping, setting steel etc. Unfortunately, this year, if the Squad R.O. requests a shooter to assist in taping etc and said shooter does not comply, I may have to disqualify said shooter for unsportsmanlike conduct. Please do not make me enforce this ruling.

4) Smile and enjoy the match.

A Concession stand will be at the range for breakfast and lunch. Breakfast will be coffee, breakfast burrito's (or something similar) and donuts. Lunch will be burgers and pulled pork, etc. Please support the Concession Stand at the match.

The match consists of 10 stages and a minimum of 325 rounds. Plan on a long day. Also, Idaho weather change's constantly and at this time weather.com is showing a 40% chance of precipitation on Sunday.

If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please let me know. I am very excited about this year's match and look forward to seeing all of you at the range.

Carrie Homburg

Glock's Only Match Director

Glenn Wisser is the western states Glock field representative,

he will have some schwag to give away, and will be available

to inspections and repairs.

He will also be taking photos for Glock, Inc., so be sure to smile.

Actually the first time in 6 of the 7 years has an "optic" Glock won the match. This year (maybe it has something to do with #7), 1st, 2nd and 3rd place were Optic Glock's. Kinda fun to watch the equipment race with Glock's. Thanks to everyone that helped put on the match.

CarrieH

Checking the results Monday Night, I noticed that Stage 10 has a dup of Stage 1.

Great match, and really HARD. To keep the match running smoothly, EVERY stage was difficult or long. Whew!

Organizers do a stupendous job on this match :cheers:

Actually the first time in 6 of the 7 years has an "optic" Glock won the match. This year (maybe it has something to do with #7), 1st, 2nd and 3rd place were Optic Glock's. Kinda fun to watch the equipment race with Glock's. Thanks to everyone that helped put on the match. CarrieH
. Sweet! I feel better about my finish then. That was a great time.

Adios

TG

Folks,

Stage 10 now displays correctly, had to re-learn some php scripting........

Thanks to all who showed up to setup, shoot, teardown, chat or just watch.........

My favorite stage was shooting the G18..... Thanks Tom or Chuck, or

whomever had the ammo I burned up shootin it!!!

Folks please be sure to thank Alphafemale for the awesome match.

Match results are at:7th Annual Glocks Only Match

(edited for final match results link)

TimE

Edited by Tim Egan

Stage 10, I guess you can miss fast enough to win. :D

Pretty sure that was Everett's ammo burning through the G18. Wish it would have run better. Come on over to Oregon and we can play with mine. It doesn't have 106,000 rounds on it like Glenn's does.

Thanks for a great match. Always a good time. I'm looking forward to Area 1!!