Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Fiocchi Small Pistol Primers

lcs

Worked at a commercial ammunition manufacturer when I was in college. We loaded a lead free load for the LAPD and used Fiocci lead free SP primers because they were the only ones available back then. We loaded 700,000 rounds a month for LAPD and never had any problems.

Neal in AZ

Edited by Intel6

Worked at a commercial ammunition manufacturer when I was in college. We loaded a lead free load for the LAPD and used Fiocci lead free SP primers because they were the only ones available back then. We loaded 700,000 rounds a month for LAPD and never had any problems.

Neal in AZ

Thanks, appreciate it.

Hey Buddy... what's "a good price"? I've always wanted to try them but they aren't available around here. I've used the Wolf small pistol in the Open gun without issues. And I've shot quite a bit of Fiocchi 9mm ammo, again with no problems in my CZ, EAA and Sig's and a few hundred .45 ACP in my Armscor widebody guns. I'd sure think they'd use and sell the same primers. If you can get extra, hit me with a PM or e-mail about price and we'll see if we can't work something out! :cheers:

Hey Buddy... what's "a good price"? I've always wanted to try them but they aren't available around here. I've used the Wolf small pistol in the Open gun without issues. And I've shot quite a bit of Fiocchi 9mm ammo, again with no problems in my CZ, EAA and Sig's and a few hundred .45 ACP in my Armscor widebody guns. I'd sure think they'd use and sell the same primers. If you can get extra, hit me with a PM or e-mail about price and we'll see if we can't work something out! :cheers:

PM inbound.