Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

European Chrome 40 and 38 Magazines Available !

sinnsyk

As all of us know here in the US, the chrome magazines is impossible to get. We only get one with a new gun, and all magazines bought after that is blued. I've tried to get EAA to import the chrome mags, but to no avail so blue it is.. until know for a limited time.

I got hold of a few hundred chrome magbodies and I've got about 90 at the moment. While supplies last I am building all competition 40 S&W and 38 Super mags using the chrome magazine bodies. Same price as before, but you're getting a much slicker magbody which improves magazine function.

I've also made the H-141 pads in blue, red, gray and black. The blue and red is very limited supply. Gray and Black is available in large quantities. If you order the Henning 21 Round Reloadable magazine for USPSA Limited competitions you can choose from either of these four colors until I'm out. Then it's either black or gray. The USPSA mags are guaranteed legal to fit the gauge and easily reloadable to 21 rounds.

For IPSC Standard I've also got a few green pads available for the 18 round mags.

And.. I've made available both 3-pack and 4-pack of magazines that will save you a few bucks when you buy them in bulk.

Check out the shop for the magazines. Email me if you have any questions.

http://www.henningshootsguns.com/shop/magazines.html

I can bring some if you want, but email me what you want/colors etc so I know what to bring. I'm heading straight to New Zealand after Area 2 and I'm trying to keep as many mags available in the online shop as possible. Emma and I are going to New Zealand with my buddy Eddie. We have a person shipping while we're gone so I'm going to let most things get handled through the shop/shipping from Colorado.

The difference between 'long' 40 S&W mags and 10mm mags are practically nothing. We've been using the 10mm mags in our 40's because EAA doesn't import the 40 mags without spacers anymore. So the chrome 40 mags will work for 10mm. Note that even the 10mm mags are slightly 'short' for factory loads. I load my 40 S&W loads to 1.175" since this is a very safe length that doesn't bind in the mags. However, you can load out to 1.200' physically. So, in answering the question, yes they'll work for 10mm given the OAL length requirements that is always the case for 10mm in any EAA / Tanfoglio pistols.