Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Steak

outerlimits

That's insane, lol....

Since I moved I haven't had anything to grill a steak on & I miss that. If I want steak I have to pay quite a bit for it at a good restaurant(if you go cheap, you get crap, my opinion).

One thing though...I don't prefer a lot of spices on it. I can't stand a good quality cut of meat that's heavily covered in spice/sauce. It totally takes away from the taste of the steak.

One thing though...I don't prefer a lot of spices on it. I can't stand a good quality cut of meat that's heavily covered in spice/sauce. It totally takes away from the taste of the steak.

Agreed.

When you eat meat, you oughtta taste meat.

(A little salt and pepper 'sokay, though).

Hey Butch,

Is that your wine collection?????????

yep-pics are a tad old, got a few more of them huge bottles now-getting ready for retirement party...guns & wine...expensive vices.

Were all invited right?

Hey Butch,

Is that your wine collection?????????

yep-pics are a tad old, got a few more of them huge bottles now-getting ready for retirement party...guns & wine...expensive vices.

Were all invited right?

absolutely...assuming you will promise not to chug $250 bottles of wine. being italian, i'm sure you were brought up correctly... :D

Agreed.

When you eat meat, you oughtta taste meat.

(A little salt and pepper 'sokay, though).

You can't taste meat without fat!

If it's lean it has no taste!

That is the way it is!

Heavily marbled bovine is where it's at!

FM