Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

quickest place to order Vihtavuori powders

You won't be able to get it overnight, but if Powder Valley is out of what you want, I have found that Natchez has a fairly broad selection of powers.

Also check with your local gun store, they may have a nearby supplier who can get something to you faster.

You can also try Graf and Sons www.grafs.com I've had good luck with Powder Valley, but if they're out of something, Grafs has been great. One thing, Grafs prices are listed with shipping paid, so you have to factor that in when comparing price. R,

You still pay haz mat with Grafs....

Sure, like to you do with anyone else. I was just pointing out that if you see a price of $100 at PV it really means $100 + shipping + $20 hazmat and at Grafs it would be $100 +$20 hazmat. In the end the prices work out pretty close to one another, but sometimes people will quickly look at the Grafs prices and think that they're higher, not knowing shipping is included in the price.

Bein' that his login is 'carolina flatfoot' he's probably best with going with Powder Valley. However, if there's a gunshow this weekend, there are a couple of vendors there (at the traveling ones between Fayetteville, Charlotte & Raleigh) that would carry Viht.

Rich