Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Matt Cheely's Customer Service

Paul Burtchell

My Story:

I recently purchased a "like new" Limited pistol built by Matt Cheely. I am actually the 3rd owner even though the pistol only has about 2000 total rounds through it.

After I received the gun I ran about 500 rounds down the pipe during a couple of practice sessions and 2 matches. The gun ran flawlessly. I then field stripped and cleaned the gun. NOW the FUBAR. Upon re-assembly I accidentally missed the barrel link hole with the slide stop and pushed the slide back and nicked the inside of the slide just to the side and in front of the breach face with the left rear top corner of the barrel hood. OUCH !! :angry: Dinged it just enough where the barrel would not go completely back, so the gun would not go into battery without being forced.

In a panic I PM'd Matt who asked me to mail him the upper end with ONLY the funds for return postage. I sent the gun out on Monday and Matt called me today letting me know he has already fixed "the ding" and has shipped it back to me. Absolutely NO CHARGE for MY mistake.

Guys & Gals, I don't think you can beat that :cheers:

Just thought ya'll may like to know.

Edited by baerburtchell