Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Wi Sec Video

Ben Stoeger

I got two angles on a few stages.. it turned out pretty cool to edit them together.

:cheers:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=86...37788&hl=en

If you didn't go to the match.. you missed out. Fun times.

Notice the stage with the wooden platform. You needed to shoot a popper to be able to cross. Inventive I think.

I will post video of a couple more peeps in the next few days.

Eric: Did you see me breaking you're guys ball over the B classes? :P Good match for both or you....

Ben... I noticed your second reload going up the ramp was pretty much static... I know it's a nit, but is there some reason you didn't move forward to be in position for the low shot over the barrier?

Edited by JThompson

Ben... I noticed your second reload going up the ramp was pretty much static... I know it's a nit, but is there some reason you didn't move forward to be in position for the low shot over the barrier?

Crossing the bridge before it had fully dropped earned you a penalty. So I had to wait for it to come down. =(

Eric: Did you see me breaking you're guys ball over the B classes? :P Good match for both or you....

Yes I did, ya know I am just about breakin into Master in Limited and it takes a while to catch up in those divisions ya don't shoot that often..

I bet he didn't want to get a procedural as Darryl was pretty firm on not stepping over the bridge til it was COMPLETELY DOWN !!!

Edited by 2 para's

Crossing the bridge before it had fully dropped earned you a penalty. So I had to wait for it to come down. =(

Aha! I knew there had to be some reason... I'm like.. what's he waiting on? :D

Yes I did, ya know I am just about breakin into Master in Limited and it takes a while to catch up in those divisions ya don't shoot that often..

I bet he didn't want to get a procedural as Darryl was pretty firm on not stepping over the bridge til it was COMPLETELY DOWN !!!

Ya know I'm just ball breaking bro... send me a PM. I was hoping you and your son would make the fall match at Milan... there are still spots for Sun. If you guys can make it I'll see if I can jump aquads and shoot together. May hap we can get D and Howard on the same squad too. Sorry for the drift Ben... speaking of Ben, why don't you come shoot with us too! I'd love to get your take on the stages and shoot with you.

Edited by JThompson

We are in for Milan and there are openings on our squad we are shooting Sunday,it looks like it will be fun. I know you are a ball buster and thats fine its all in good fun.

and by the way for the last guys post Bens shootin a Berreta.

We are in for Milan and there are openings on our squad we are shooting Sunday,it looks like it will be fun. I know you are a ball buster and thats fine its all in good fun.

and by the way for the last guys post Bens shootin a Berreta.

Cool see you there... ;)