Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Tripp AR Mags

GIO

I am about to order (unless someone can tell me otherwise) an AR Mag from Tripp. I am debating between the 42 rounder and th 52. Is there any + or - to either? I am leaning towards the 52 b/c either one isn't very useful prone. Am i missing something?

You could sort of split the difference with a 45 round mag from forum member "suddendeath". I have one and am very satisfied with it. Tuned, seamless welds, MagPul follower, light texture for sure grip surface. top notch product from a man of the same caliber.

You could sort of split the difference with a 45 round mag from forum member "suddendeath". I have one and am very satisfied with it. Tuned, seamless welds, MagPul follower, light texture for sure grip surface. top notch product from a man of the same caliber.

Got a link to his website?

He dosent have a website, have to just contact him via PM under suddendeath. Jeffs mags are amazing and have never had a problem with mine at all and he is a real class act to deal with. Look at the 3gunners in KY and the surrounding area and most of them have one of his mags in their bag for the longer courses.

Start with the 52 and when you see the quality and the flawless function you will also want to buy the 42 for just those stages that 30 is not enough but 52 is over the top. My advice is buy both and if you have any reservations you can sell it easy.

I have shot mine for 2 years now (52) and love it. Under 1/2 the price of a C Mag but you can trash it and use it like a tool as you should.

These magazines rock!

Scott Hawkins

AKA Busyhawk