Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

A new holster

slavex

so I'm hosting a course this September and will using my Stock II on it. The instructor is used to working with mostly LEOs or people using concealed carry, and a lot of his tests are based on those kinds of situations. I've received permission to use my Guga holster on the course, and Guga mag pouches (with the warning that I'll be the butt of many jokes), but I would like to get something more suitable for this kind of shooting for my Stock II. Problem is, I have no idea what holsters will fit it!!!! anyone have any ideas?

I would call Bladetech and see if they have a holster for the limited. My bet is that would fit. You need to call them, a limited holster probably won't be listed on the website. The small runs they do sometimes take a while. I lucked out, they had just finished a small run of what I needed. My bet is some of the other companies will be about the same, I have delt with blade tech, some that's my recomendation.

And by the way, I'm green with envy. We can't get the stock II here south of the border.

so I'm hosting a course this September and will using my Stock II on it. The instructor is used to working with mostly LEOs or people using concealed carry, and a lot of his tests are based on those kinds of situations. I've received permission to use my Guga holster on the course, and Guga mag pouches (with the warning that I'll be the butt of many jokes), but I would like to get something more suitable for this kind of shooting for my Stock II. Problem is, I have no idea what holsters will fit it!!!! anyone have any ideas?

Rob,...I have a Bladetech DOH,...you should get the Bladetech with the DOH option,...which I believe can be had with the regular Belt attachment.

Bladetech mag pouches work fine. they are also adjustable for tension.

EAA Limited I believe is the code..?

Edited by Mo Hepworth