Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Google video or youtube?

badchad

Is there an easy way to upload to YOu tube without filling out a life history on every upload?

I just have to add the title, description and category when I upload to YouTube. YouTube even gives you a nice personalized page to organize your vids...

Neither. I use photobucket.com to store and organize my pictures and video. From there, I can directly post the vids, as well as choose which pix/vids I want to remain private or go public.

Neither. I use photobucket.com to store and organize my pictures and video. From there, I can directly post the vids, as well as choose which pix/vids I want to remain private or go public.

That might be best. From what I can tell, youtube doesn't just pictures?

That might be best. From what I can tell, youtube doesn't just pictures?

You tube by far, you can choose what to make private and public and it too. You don't have to make your videos public is you don't want too.

Also you can add a higher quality video to you tube and the viewer has the choice to see it in lower or higher resolution.

Flyin