Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA Multi-Gun Nationals

Does anyone have any information on the match hotel for the Multi-Gun Nationals? I sent an e-mail to USPSA but have not got a response yet. I am wanting to get my app. sent in and get a room reserved but dont know who to call for the room.

Does anyone have any information on the match hotel for the Multi-Gun Nationals? I sent an e-mail to USPSA but have not got a response yet. I am wanting to get my app. sent in and get a room reserved but dont know who to call for the room.

Rodeway Inn, 3033 Hilton Dr., Bossier City, LA 318-747-2400. Right off I20, close to the Range. My daughter who lives in Shreveport checked it out, and says it is a pretty nice property. Good rates for that area. Shopping, places to eat, are close by.

Bruce Bethell

Rodeway Inn, 3033 Hilton Dr., Bossier City, LA 318-747-2400. Right off I20, close to the Range. My daughter who lives in Shreveport checked it out, and says it is a pretty nice property. Good rates for that area. Shopping, places to eat, are close by.

Bruce Bethell

Thanks for the info.

...Full? and the match aint half full???

Oh well.

A couple of us are planning to stay at the Hampton in Bossier. They are usually clean...usually.

By the way, anyone know if there is any plan for an MOR side match....if we have MOR in USPSA anymore. Thanks.

Edited by HiCapMag

Not too many details forthcoming about this match. I sent in my registration several months ago and just last week got an e-mail on the squad sign up. First communication I'd gotten confirming registration.

I looked again at the USPSA home site for match details and didn't see any. With the match 8wks out, you'd think there would be more communication on things like hotels, match content etc. I guess I'm use to shooting matches that Linda Chico is involved with...........when she's involved, there's never any doubt about where you stand and details on the match.

Word from the MD is no MOR.

I guess it is a dead idea...too bad, it was fun to shoot. There are Precision/Tactical rifle matches to go to, but it was fun to incorporate it into a 3-gun match

Cheryl :)

I guess it is a dead idea...too bad, it was fun to shoot. There are Precision/Tactical rifle matches to go to, but it was fun to incorporate it into a 3-gun match

Silly me... what is MOR????????????

Manually Operated Rifle -- usually a bolt gun out to 600 or so yards.

Manually Operated Rifle -- usually a bolt gun out to 600 or so yards.

Da me a bolt gun.. ok from what I understand they have a 300 yard range, I used to play with bolt guns,, back in the day.

Not the correct subject,,, but hey I like the squad list on line so you can put yourself in the one you like all on line,,, Good idea for whom came up with that one..