Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Fix Car Or Buy Another Gun???

I planted the seeds and let them grow naturally for a few years. Finally, a couple months ago the wife came out and stated she wanted to take a gun safety course. When I brought home the Kimber Compact CDP I about had to pry it out of her hands. So, I told her than when she had successfully completed the course and had gotten her CPL I would buy her a gun.

So, I guess what I am saying is don't push...just plant the ideas and let them grow. It may take some time but it will probably work out for the best. :)

It's funny cause before we went out for dinner tonight I brought up this thread. I then told her that she is becomming more open about the whole shooting sport. She even mentioned she would have to go to the range with me again sometime. Last time I took her she liked the 9mm guns (Glock 19 and CZ 75B compact) She really liked the CZ the most. I was gonna sell that a while back to buy my Sig 220 ST but she insisted I keep it cause that was the only gun she liked. She shot my Sig P226 .40 and hated it because it had too much recoil. So I think it will just be a matter of time. When she can consistantly hit her target I think she'll like it a lot more.

Pete