Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

GA State Match Video

• 2 weeks later...

i've worked at 2 of the GA's state match...you had better have your "game plan' turned up as high as it will go...good people and a good place to shoot...from the looks of the monthly vids...i bet this yrs state match will be awsome...

game plan as in knowing ,what,when,where,i'll be when the buzzer goes off... :cheers:

i've worked at 2 of the GA's state match...you had better have your "game plan' turned up as high as it will go...good people and a good place to shoot...from the looks of the monthly vids...i bet this yrs state match will be awsome...

game plan as in knowing ,what,when,where,i'll be when the buzzer goes off... :cheers:

what great stuff. like to go but from California, its a $$$$$ to get there. next year.

thanks

Nice stuff. If you have a chance please post some pictures and details on how you animate your movers. That's obviously a really nice club. You're luckier than most.

Steve J,

This stuff is a moving target, no pun intended. I've been building these movers for 4 years, as a hobby. After building one of them, we run it until it fails and then toss it out and replace it with a new and improved version. I first started out with electronic actuators. You can get the general idea by reviewing this web site. This year I've converted over to pneumatics because they move faster and are usually more reliable. Rain is a problem with all things electrical, but our biggest problems have been with the people using them. People do things that the designer never thinks of, so in order to improve reliability, you have to make these things idiot proof. That is the moving target. By the time I documented one of these designs, someone would find that one weakness and break the damn thing. They are getting better and more reliable, but I doubt they'll ever be perfect...

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...