Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Changes At Tripp Research

cobratripp

July 03, 2003 Announcement and Thanks

In order to give my full attention to our new high performance 1911CobraMag line of products, our hard chrome and coating service facility will close August 15, 2003. Refinishing jobs taken in on or before this date will be completed in approximately 14 shop days. As always, any warranty issues for our refinishing work will continue to be handled to your satisfaction. We appreciate the opportunity to have performed your refinishing work for the last five years and are especially proud of our quality and turnaround record. Thanks again for your business and I look forward to continuing our business relationships with our new product line.

Sincerely,

Virgil Tripp

Tripp Research, Inc.

Alpine, Texas USA

Tripp Research, Inc.

cobratripp@brooksdata.net

http://www.trippresearch.com

All that is chrome in my safe is that way thanks to you...and I couldnt' be happier with it. Thanks for the service over the years!

And I second (third) the question...you have always been my trusted "go-to" guy for hard chrome, so who would you recommend I use now?

Yours,

Alex

My first (and only) STI I built I had chromed by you. It looks awesome. You even called me to ask how I wanted a minor defect in the frame handled ( I didn't even notice it). I really appreciated that level of customer service! It was a pleasure doing business with you.

Good Luck and Godspeed in your newest endevor.

Ray C.

I never had a gun hardchromed until my 'smith suggested I send my new singlestack to you. When it came back... I was stunned. It is gorgous.

Now, I'm trying to scramble to get my smith to send some other stuff to you before August 15th.

Oh, and, in the meantime, I am *loving* my new 10-round .40 single-stack Cobramags. Thanks!

Bruce

I agree. Virgil you are a real delight to deal with and all 3 guns you have hard chromed for me are THE BEST, pure top shelf. We'll miss that service as it is gorgeous and the turnaround is like no other as well as the quality. Who would you recommend as your replacement?