Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Inland Empire 3 gun

Anyone know anything about this one? I didnt see a topic on it for the 2008 match. I saw the sign up and it said 28th and 29th of September but that would be a Sunday/Monday shoot. I am assuming this is off by a day and they meant 27th/28th. Can anyone clarify, Thanks.

http://www.sppl.us/Forms/3gun_application.pdf

Oh also in case you didnt know its not in spokane but in Cour D'alene (sp?) at the Fernan Rod and Gun Club.

http://www.frgc.org/

Edited by jbullgpd

Anyone know anything about this one? I didnt see a topic on it for the 2008 match. I saw the sign up and it said 28th and 29th of September but that would be a Sunday/Monday shoot. I am assuming this is off by a day and they meant 27th/28th. Can anyone clarify, Thanks.

http://www.sppl.us/Forms/3gun_application.pdf

Oh also in case you didnt know its not in spokane but in Cour D'alene (sp?) at the Fernan Rod and Gun Club.

http://www.frgc.org/

This Match is on Sept 27 & 28 in Coeur d'Alene, ID at the Fernan Rod & Gun Club (www.frgc.org). Entrys are $75 before 9/1 and we have a limited amount of entrys with a waiting liist. Match is online at www.sppl.us under Matches and look for September to download your application. This is a 2 day match with @ 100 rnds per gun, all 7 stages are multi-gun and we follow the DPMS rules from the Tri-Gun Challene (www.dpmsinc.com)

This year is the 16th Annual Inland Empire 3 Gun and we awards 30 plaques and a very generous prize table, lunch is included Saturday and you will be driving home by 4PM. Sunday is the last 3 stages, awards, prize table, and a 3 Man Team Event with plaques going to the Top 3 Teams.

This is a time plus scoring with 1 alpha or 2 anywhere on the target. Bring 8 slugs and have your rifle sighted in for 10 - 300 yds. DPMS is the match sponsor and has donated several uppers and a complete AR15 rifle. The complete DPMS AR15 rifle is given away at the shooters meeting Saturday before the match begins, by random raffle of shooters number,....you must be present to win.

If you have any questions or comments contact me billsahlberg@hotmail.com or 509-924-7230

Hey Bill,

I don't know what I was thinking about not being able to make it, but sign me up! For some reason I thought this was the same weekend as the nats or some other match. WAHOO!! : )

Adios,

TG

Travis, you can enter with multiple guns at the NW Regional Steel Challenge, .22lr, open, limited, revo...heck it could be a 5 or 6 gun match.

We now return this thread back to the Inland Empire and will try to stop stealing competitors for the SC.

Travis, you can enter with multiple guns at the NW Regional Steel Challenge, .22lr, open, limited, revo...heck it could be a 5 or 6 gun match.

We now return this thread back to the Inland Empire and will try to stop stealing competitors for the SC.

:sight::goof:

Adios,

TG

It is, sorta. The northwest regional Steel Challenge match is in Albany that weekend.

Bruce

Too bad that USPSA cannot forcast these big matches in advance, wow, what a brilliant concept, that is, to be organized! This is not to put Bruce Gary down but the whole idea of trying to make everyone wait on USPSA before we can make our plans. I have to work with the Fernan Range on dates so we schedule two years in advance except for June because we do wait for USPSA to announce the Area 1 before we commit to any weekends.

Here is hoping that the other leaders in USPSA read this and choose to forecast YEARS in advance!

Bill Sahlberg

LIFE Member

L1283

Just a note - the NW regional steel match is not a USPSA match. It is *affiliated* with SCSA, but run by "US Steel" (Mike Callaway et al).

USPSA had nothing to do with scheduling it.

Bruce

Hey Bill,

I don't know what I was thinking about not being able to make it, but sign me up! For some reason I thought this was the same weekend as the nats or some other match. WAHOO!! : )

Adios,

TG

I knew you would be here :roflol:

Rick