Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Tenn. State Match how many Rev.shooters

dwarren9

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now, I understand to make someone your bitch you must win the match. But if someone is beaten on a stage by someone two classes beneath them, doesn't that make them their part time occasional bitch to some degree?

Could be . . . could be. What's 3 classes get me?

1 Matthew G. 382 B Revolver 116 0 26.58 4.3642 125.0000 100.00%

2 Jerry M. 3 GM Revolver 113 10 26.04 3.9555 113.2940 90.64%

3 Mike C. 161 M Revolver 116 0 30.98 3.7444 107.2476 85.80%

4 Ricardo L. 407 U Revolver 112 0 30.31 3.6952 105.8384 84.67%

5 Cliff W. 86 GM Revolver 113 10 27.96 3.6838 105.5119 84.41%

6 Dave W. 185 M Revolver 110 0 30.30 3.6304 103.9824 83.19

Sorry, I couldn't resist. These fine folks are definitely NOT bitches, be they mine or otherwise.

H.

I must admit I'm a little surprised that Cliff would travel to Tennessee considering his past experience with Hopalong (the man from Rammer) and Rodney May and their little bottle of special "cleaning fluid." Arriving at the scene of the crime at Area 5 a few years ago and finding Cliff all smeared and broken from the hilljacks' attack.....well, it's haunted me ever since. Fortunately, Cliff doesn't seem to remember a thing. Mercifully, the human mind tends to repress those memories when they are so horrifying as to become literally unbearable.

After travelling with Dave Moss, I kind of miss the Hilljacks.

It was a great match, as usual. The staff and Ro's did a fine job except for Lynn Jones who gave Dave Moss and underserved double. What a load of crap that was.

Cliff

it's all fun and games until some one gets a double. fyi. the target was not preserved by the attending RO's. it was laid on table and a stapler placed over the hole to keep the target from blowing away. i did the best i could.

lynn

Not to worry Lynn...Cliff's just being Cliff which is impossible to explain. Dave Moss willingly associates with Cliff and Dave is the one the crap is aimed at. :wacko: Cliff has no idea that the garbage he routinely spews may bother people he hasn't even thought about. :angry:

That said: I would like to extend my KUDOES to MSSA(a beautiful facility) , Bill Grewe, Lynn Jones, all the RO's and everyone else who worked hard to put on a great match! :bow: I met a great number of really nice people (not all roundgunners) and enjoyed my trip to Memphis greatly :)

Just to name a few.....I had dinner with Hop, Matt Beck and Elliott and Annette and have never met nicer people. Rodney was sitting at the next table with his family and posse. If Hop and Rodney stuck it to Cliff that raises them even higher in my book.

I wish the TN Sectional was in Memphis next year but maybe I can make it to Nashville.

Bob

A16841

PS I doubt anyone would give a whole pack of smokes for you, Cliff.

Edited by S&WIowegan

Not to worry Lynn...Cliff's just being Cliff which is impossible to explain. Dave Moss willingly associates with Cliff and Dave is the one the crap is aimed at. :wacko: Cliff has no idea that the garbage he routinely spews may bother people he hasn't even thought about. :angry:

Bob

A16841

PS I doubt anyone would give a whole pack of smokes for you, Cliff.

Man I can just feel the love here. <_<:surprise: