Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Tenn. State Match how many Rev.shooters

dwarren9

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't speak for Odie, but if I hadn't already agreed to shoot the wheelgun before I saw the stages, PRD or LIM would be looking really good. But then I would have to listen to all of Hop's garbage all weekend long.

Hop, What is all this SS stuff? Mr. Mississippi Classic Revo Champion :devil:

Talked to another Revolver GM today. He was coming to the TN sectional anyway, but in another division. I told him about the revo division and who and how many. He then said. "thanks for telling me, I might just have to change divisions". :cheers:

I also sent the KING an E-mail inviting him and the Queen to the match. Don't know, might have a BIG crowd.

Hop

This is going fun ,I cannot wait. I check out the stages today this ought to be intresting.This is what I like about Shooting a rev. all the thinking and gun handling

We have to think.... is it too late for a refund.

This is going fun ,I cannot wait. I check out the stages today this ought to be intresting.This is what I like about Shooting a rev. all the thinking and gun handling

We have to think.... is it too late for a refund.

Your doomed! :wacko:

Bill,

I don't know the answer to that. But you might contact the MD and ask him to do so.

You might also contact 41mag, he is not going to the USPSA nationals now and needs to spend that money and time somewhere. ! :devil: A personal invatation always helps. ;)

Hop

• 4 weeks later...

Well the TN state match is over with.

I would like to thank all that came for making the REVOLVER division one of only 4 recognized divisions. :cheers::cheers:

AND...

Until Friday it would have been the ONLY one to have 3 or more GMs to make it go in as a classifier too. ;) (LTD had 4)

Cliff made the least amount of mistakes and edged out Elliot for overall. Good job Cliff! :cheers: (coors light)

Johnny Brister came out of the fields long enough to show why he is one of the only 10 GMs in Revo division, and the ONLY 5 gun GM out there. (He shot 6 times before this weekend, and had not touched a wheelgun in a year and a half).

He was going to shoot SStk, but when I called him and told him I was changing from Sstk, to Revo because he and I and one other at the time were the only ones he told me I would owe him BIG TIME. AND I do now, as do the rest of the wheelgunners who shot because if it wasn't for him to make #10 it would have been all for naught.

Mr. Brister, you are a true GENTLEMAN. :bow:

SWIowagean was the "Road King" since Cliff flew into Nashville. Thanks Bob, and good to make the reaquaintance. :)

Ben Ball made a good first showing with his "Hopped" up 625, and Matt Beck ("The best A in C class" Quoted by Cheetahs from the 08 Nats) will be going to B class due to his 70+% match performance. :P Congrats Matt !!! :lol:

Danny, good to see you again. See you Oct. 13 if possible.

The Queen of the Revolver showed just WHY she is the Queen by whipping up on most of us most of the time. Good to see you (and Elliot) again Annette.

Till next time, ;)

Hop

OOPS,

Forgot to add:

Wild Bill from Nashville made me work all day Friday just to hold him off. If he gets to shoot much he'll be hard to handle, good shooting Bill.

Edited by hopalong

Sounds like all y'all had fun! Impressive that 30% of the Revolver shooters at this match were GMs!!

Since my bitch Cliff managed to win the match, I guess that makes all the other Revo shooters in attendance my bitches by extrapolation. (Except, of course, for Annette Aysen, who is a wonderful and gracious wheelgunning lady--I cannot begin to imagine why she associates with the likes of the rest o' y'all.)

I must admit I'm a little surprised that Cliff would travel to Tennessee considering his past experience with Hopalong (the man from Rammer) and Rodney May and their little bottle of special "cleaning fluid." Arriving at the scene of the crime at Area 5 a few years ago and finding Cliff all smeared and broken from the hilljacks' attack.....well, it's haunted me ever since. Fortunately, Cliff doesn't seem to remember a thing. Mercifully, the human mind tends to repress those memories when they are so horrifying as to become literally unbearable.

I will say nothing further on the subject, other than this: "Mr. Clean," Hopalong? I think not.

I'm looking forward to S&WIowegan filling me in on all the details! ;):D

It was a great match, as usual. The staff and Ro's did a fine job except for Lynn Jones who gave Dave Moss and underserved double. What a load of crap that was.

I finally got to shoot with Nashville Bill and Danny (dwarren9). They shoot pretty well despite all of Sam's influence.

Johnny had some bad luck with his gun or he would have been right there at the end. He is a class act. Props to Sam too. As much as it hurts me to say, Sam helped us all out by switching from SS to Revo so we had 10. Thanks Sam.

Next year the match will be in Nashville so we can all stay at Bill's house. Come on down.

Cliff