Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Tenn. State Match how many Rev.shooters

dwarren9

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, and congrats to the Newest "A" class wheelgunner from TN......................................

Nashville BILL, who will kick all the rest of you "A" class arses !!!! :cheers::cheers:

(How's that for talking smak bill?) :devil:

Hop

Thank you Sir, I'll try to make you proud. And if you decide to shoot revolver, well then I'll just try. (Haven't quite gotten the hang of this smak talkin')

Bill, smack talking is easy. Just think of all of the things you would say about Chris C.....but direct them towards Sam. And then throw in a few truthful comments about Andy's POG and you will be right there!

Ho Ho Ho if it isn't fat stinking Billy Goat Billy Boy in poison.

How are thou, thou globby bottle of cheap stinking chip-oil.

Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles you unic jelly thou.

That outa scare 'um.

Edited by nashvillebill

Cliff,

Now that isn't fair, the rest of you guys are/have been practicing up for Nationals and since the TN championship is so soon after, all ya'll will still be "at top form". <_<

And then there will be me, they guy who hasn't even shot one of them "roundguns" since the Indian section where Chad whipped up on me pretty bad and hurt my feelings causing me to quit shooting one of them "roundguns" so all ya'll will have a super "headstart" and I would not want ya'll to take too much advantage of me. :wacko:

BUT,

If you can talk some of the other "Big Dawgs" into coming I MIGHT let ya'll beat up on me.(and other "Small dawgs") ;)

Hop

Cliff,

Now that isn't fair, the rest of you guys are/have been practicing up for Nationals and since the TN championship is so soon after, all ya'll will still be "at top form". <_<

And then there will be me, they guy who hasn't even shot one of them "roundguns" since the Indian section where Chad whipped up on me pretty bad and hurt my feelings causing me to quit shooting one of them "roundguns" so all ya'll will have a super "headstart" and I would not want ya'll to take too much advantage of me. :wacko:

BUT,

If you can talk some of the other "Big Dawgs" into coming I MIGHT let ya'll beat up on me.(and other "Small dawgs") ;)

Hop

That’s a weak argument Sam. If you had 2 years to get "at top form", you still wouldn't beat Elliot so why not just shoot for fun like the rest of us.

ps. I only practice with silver bullets

Calling all round gun shooters, we currently have 9 brave souls shooting the wheel gun and we need at least one more to make the division count.

I believe Sam said he would make #10. He is such a good guy.