Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

N105 in stock!

G-ManBart

Hey all,

I know lots of folks are waiting for this powder. Just got off the phone with the good folks at www.grafs.com and they confirmed they had 32lbs of N105 in 1lb containers. I ordered 12lbs so there's 20lbs left for ya'll to fight over :P

Ugh, so I wind up screwing myself on this. :angry2: They called me yesterday and said they only had 8lbs left. Turns out my internet order, done a minute after hanging up the phone wasn't processed until Monday and a bunch of folks phoned in orders on Thurs. :(

I talked to a VV dealer in PA this morning. He said that his distributor told him that the VV container was to come into the US at the beginning of July. He was previously told it would arrive by the end of June. The container still hasn't arrived in the US as of the date of this post.

I talked to a VV dealer in PA this morning. He said that his distributor told him that the VV container was to come into the US at the beginning of July. He was previously told it would arrive by the end of June. The container still hasn't arrived in the US as of the date of this post.

Talked with the folks at Grafs today...they got a large shipment of VV powder in. No N105 was included. Now I know that I really hosed myself. Next time I'm calling in the order, and waiting a day before I tell anyone...lol.

• 1 month later...
Powder Valley got N105 in stock when I checked their website earlier today.

Sweet! I was on their website yesterday checking (along with Grafs and everybody else) since I got hosed on the last order and only got 2/3rds of what I wanted. At 10.5gr per round I'm going through my supply quick! R,

Sweet! I was on their website yesterday checking (along with Grafs and everybody else) since I got hosed on the last order and only got 2/3rds of what I wanted. At 10.5gr per round I'm going through my supply quick! R,

Powder Valley got N105 sitting in their warehouse for the last few months but they were not able to ship them because of some HazMat problem. I think now they have the issue resolved.

Powder Valley got N105 sitting in their warehouse for the last few months but they were not able to ship them because of some HazMat problem. I think now they have the issue resolved.

Yep, that was the issue. They are now shipping and I received my box of dark colored extruded goodness this week.