Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

AR Section Multi-Gun Championship

2008_Ar_Section_Multi_Gun_Entry_Form_revised.doc

Hello Shooters

Old Fort Gun Club is hosting the AR Section Multi-Gun Championship again this year. If this years match is going to be like the past matches, I'll guarantee it will be a good one. Lots of movement and lots of tough shots. August 30, 31 2008 is the match date. Contact Bruce Bethel at brucebethell@sbcglobal.net or call him at (479) 785-4558.

Thanks

Ron Johnston

• 4 weeks later...

WAHOO!! I am going to be able to shoot this one now that the dates have changed. Old Fort puts on one of the funnest 3-guns around! Hey Chris maybe we can squad together. KurtM

WAHOO!! I am going to be able to shoot this one now that the dates have changed. Old Fort puts on one of the funnest 3-guns around! Hey Chris maybe we can squad together. KurtM

Sounds cool! Let me see if I can get the usual mob to share a ride. Don't know if they will go due to Multigun Nats being a couple of weeks before. They get to go and I don't :angry2: . I'll let you know something soon.

Chris C.

I received this:

Shooters,

Due to a variety of unexpected problems over which we have no control, and are too complex to review in a single email, the dates for the Arkansas Section Multi-Gun Championship match have been changed.

The match is now set for October 25 and 26, still at Old Fort Gun Club in Fort Smith. Entry form is attached. The match will be better than originally planned. More stuff on the prize table, and we will be past the heat stroke season.

Please pass this information on.

DVC,

Bruce Bethell

• 2 weeks later...

Bring it on to Old Fort for the match. This will be better than last year. Stages are looking great. We'll start one, maybe two, with a prop gun, for a little variety. Prize table looks to include ten guns, some by random drawing, so us D Class shooters have a chance. Six MGM steel targets are up for grabs, along with lots of other goodies. For those who shoot in the basement along with me, we have a special prize for Low Overall, guaranteed to be worth your entry fee. Match hotel and other details will be posted soon.

Bruce Bethell

Bring it on to Old Fort for the match. This will be better than last year. Stages are looking great. We'll start one, maybe two, with a prop gun, for a little variety. Prize table looks to include ten guns, some by random drawing, so us D Class shooters have a chance. Six MGM steel targets are up for grabs, along with lots of other goodies. For those who shoot in the basement along with me, we have a special prize for Low Overall, guaranteed to be worth your entry fee. Match hotel and other details will be posted soon.

Bruce Bethell

Bruce

Some of us SW MO guys are going to try to work this one in this year. With the date change, it made it easier.

Can you tell me who's 3 Gun rules are followed? Specifically HM class for shotgun and pistol.

Craig