Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ammo To Burn....

EricW

During my packing frenzy, I just realized that I had more shotgun ammo in my garage than I ever realized. We're talking about ten plus cases, that's right, CASES of shotgun ammo. The really good news is that there's a bitchin' Sporting Clays range about 15 miles from where I'll be living.

Can you say "knee deep in hulls?"

Woohoo!

Well...you know that big table I had the presses mounted on? There was a whole lot of ammo squirreled away back there behind the footlocker. I started pulling out milk crates full of forgotten reloads. Then I found a couple 30 cal ammo cans full of reloads. I had cardboard boxes full of reloads. One of the cases was brand new AA's that I'd never opened. When I finally piled it all up, I just said, "Holy sh*t! I've got to start shooting. Now!"

Pathetically enough, I've probably got another case of ammo to burn at my destination...

I won't even go into how much rifle and pistol ammo I moved yesterday. :ph34r:

Where are you moving to?

Ed

Spokane. Back to GU for a another degree in Elec. Eng.

I'm not going to have too much ammo here soon. I think Sat. and Sun. are going to be back to back clays extravaganzas. I can knock off a couple cases, I think.

:ph34r:

I'll probably run into you out at matches in W. Washington. I'll be looking for ya.

Hopefully we'll meet AFTER I track down Tom Dean and see if I can absorb good JuJu by osmosis...