Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Just got a call from Brandon Strayer!

cheers623

Well, I sent my new purchase of an older used like new SVI open gun to SV for a breechface swap and some other work. I just got a call from Brandon Strayer today (SATURDAY!!!) about 4 days after I sent it off and the work is done and ready to ship!!!! I can't believe it. What a great turn around time and he called me letting me know the work was done on a weekend no less. Then he proceeded to answer a few questions about loads and technical issues and spent another 15 minutes on the phone. All for a gun that I bought used on the internet and sent in. I must admit I am overwhelmed by this level of service and can't thank him and the guys at SVI enough. I'll have the gun by Monday and hit the range. Anyway, hat's off to these cats and just wanted to let everyone know.

Cheers623

DVC

sounds good chris. nice to hear about folks providing great service. too bad it won't be here for you to shoot at marysville tomorrow. you'll get it in time for renton! :cheers:

dave (the tennis elbow guy)

Dave,

wish I could shoot tomorrow period....I have to work. I won't even be able to make a match until the next Custer match in July!!! Can't wait to get the the open gun back though!!! See you Dave,

cheers....