Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Thanks Tim

I had mentioned to you guys that I had stress cracks in my case loader plastic... It finally started to break apart, so I made the call to Tim up at Dillon. I told him I would pay for the parts, but he asked me a few questions and said he would send the complete set of plastic to make it like new. :D I also needed some parts to replace things I have used out of my spare parts bag. He said he would send those along as well.

We chatted about being mechanically inclined, or the lack of same, and he had some funny stories about the subject. We came to the conclusion that some people should just buy their ammo instead of reloading. lol Some people have had issues, some valid, some not, but by far these are the best machines out there for our needs. If at times, someone there may be a little short with you remember a lot of the people they deal with all day are not the sharpest knives in the drawer. Also, as in any business some try and take advantage of their generosity. I had no such issues with Tim and it was truly a pleasure to speak with him.

Thanks again Tim. ;)

Jim

Edited by JThompson

Extraordinary company! Every time I've called Dillon whether just to order something or to resolve a problem, its been more akin to calling an old friend than anything else. While some of the competetion may take care of product problems, I can't imagine anyone going to the lengths to satisfy their customers as does Dillon. The CSR's I've had the pleasure of dealing with tend to make you feel like resolving your individual problem is their most important job...period.

Not being mechanically inclined at all, it never ceases to amaze me when I call Dillon and tell them that the black thingy next to the silver gizmo that moves back and forth is broken that I get the right part in the mail within a few days. :cheers:

...We chatted about being mechanically inclined, or the lack of same, and he had some funny stories about the subject. We came to the conclusion that some people should just buy their ammo instead of reloading. lol Jim

That's funny... but true.

:D

I had mentioned to you guys that I had stress cracks in my case loader plastic... It finally started to break apart, so I made the call to Tim up at Dillon. I told him I would pay for the parts, but he asked me a few questions and said he would send the complete set of plastic to make it like new. :D I also needed some parts to replace things I have used out of my spare parts bag. He said he would send those along as well.

We chatted about being mechanically inclined, or the lack of same, and he had some funny stories about the subject. We came to the conclusion that some people should just buy their ammo instead of reloading. lol Some people have had issues, some valid, some not, but by far these are the best machines out there for our needs. If at times, someone there may be a little short with you remember a lot of the people they deal with all day are not the sharpest knives in the drawer. Also, as in any business some try and take advantage of their generosity. I had no such issues with Tim and it was truly a pleasure to speak with him.

Thanks again Tim. ;)

Jim

I noticed the same stress cracks on my 6 month old 650. They haven't seperated yet, but I guess I will have to keep an eye out. Since I live in Phx and today was at Dillons Store twice ( order vs. delivery issues) I'll have to talk to them about the plastic cracking on the case feeder. I mostly do rifle cartridges and maybe thats what causes the cracks ?