Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Augusta ICORE

• 2 weeks later...
So, Paul...where we gonna' eat?!?!... :) ....mikey357

Not sure where Paul will take ya'll to eat, but I have two field courses and two classifiers setup with plans for another field course and classifier pending on crowd and timing.

Mark

Yeah, Tony, I know that...otherwise, I wouldn't be shooting a "Round Gun" in the first place...either that, or I AM Crazy, like my Wife says...hhmmm...gotta' think on THAT for a while....mikey357

So, Paul...where we gonna' eat?!?!... :) ....mikey357

Not sure where Paul will take ya'll to eat, but I have two field courses and two classifiers setup with plans for another field course and classifier pending on crowd and timing.

Mark

2 classifiers good maybe they will go in after my application

I hope your "Field Courses" are Fat-Old-Guy Friendly...and me without my "Nuclear Nikes", too... :( ....mikey357

Darn , tried to run Michael all over the field courses and he still whupped up on us. Congrats on today's win :cheers:

Mark

Aw, Shucks...youse guys are embarassing me!... :) ...It WAS a GREAT Match...most fun I've had while fully-clothed in quite a while!!!....mikey357

...oh, Yeah...and LUNCH was GOOD, too! Thanks, Paul!

Edited by mikey357

Ya'all are welcome for lunch. I won't even complain about an outsider coming in and clobbering the locals. Mark won two stages by one to two seconds. I also won two stages with similar(slightly smaller) margins. Mike won two with five and nine seconds back to the second place shooter.

Moral: don't miss.

Hope to see some more out of towners make the trip soon.

Paul