Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

EGW

gunracer38

I shot a match yesterday with my EGW comp gun. I received on April 22. At the match, 6 stages and 140 rds. With HS Smiths mags and EGW comp gun you cant beat it.If you shoot smooth this accurate pistol will be hard to beat. My pistol just worked like a racer. EGW and their crew are great gunsmiths.

absolutely right..George does great work and runs a great shop...

my personal favorite story about George..was at my first nationals..my gun was doing some weird things..and while talking over his vendor table ( he did not know me from Adam ), he offered to take a look at my gun. He discovered the sear had cracked, got CMC to replace it under warranty and did a trigger job for me at his table. My gun ran great for the rest of the match. I asked how much?? and he said. "Just consider buying a gun from me"

my personal favorite story about George..was at my first nationals..my gun was doing some weird things..and while talking over his vendor table ( he did not know me from Adam ), he offered to take a look at my gun. He discovered the sear had cracked, got CMC to replace it under warranty and did a trigger job for me at his table. My gun ran great for the rest of the match. I asked how much?? and he said. "Just consider buying a gun from me"

Now THAT is customer service!