Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Pure, Unadulterated Fury

Steve Anderson

I am so mad, so angry, so completely pissed off.

There are multiple events beyond my control that are aligned (seemingly conspiring, but I'm Hank Hill, not Dale Gribble) against me.

Every move is either questioned, misunderstood...or brushed aside as inconsequential minutia.

It's as if................ Aw hell, it doesn't really matter at all.

Any effort to repair, to better, to improve any of it (even to benefit others, not even me) would just be misunderstood and cause more anger to others, and certainly not improve my situation. This is likely a universal truth.

I understand now why the new Hulk had to be computer generated. The human body simply cannot express that (this) kind of anger.

It's not even worth it to tell anybody. No one would care. Well, they might, but these things must be carried alone. That's the way it is.

When my parents split, I got sent to the child psychologist to be ..... "soothed." I stole that A-holes's matches and used 'em to set off black cat firecrackers in the hallway at junior high. That'll show 'em.

But now all I can do is bend over and take it like a man.

If I could load up my 27 rd big stick, top it off like a prudent shooter should and unload that sucker into the berm with .09 splits I might feel a little better. Naw, I'd try too hard and get trigger freeze.

That's a 55.5555 hit factor by the way, all A's of course.

No....I guess I'll just keep chain-smoking cheap cigars and try to exhale the anger with the bluish-gray smoke. Little rings of pissed-offishness, drifting up in fragrant violation of company policy.

Does the English (or any other) Language have a word to express anger + ___________?

The good thing is, there are so many things to be mad about that I cannot dwell on one of them long enough to do anything rash. There is that for which to be grateful. ("for" you see, cannot properly end a sentence. we have rules.)

The poor girl didn't do anything wrong. It was all a misunderstanding. Of course no one will apologize. That's just not done around here. A false accusation, and her time-of-the month (she volunteered this info) drove her to tears. But I can cheer her up...make her feel better. I'm human, I can tell she needs it.

She handled the whole thing real well, but broke down when she said, "I would never, ever do that."

Making her feel better made me feel better. Briefly.

It's a good thing I hate drugs the way I do. I bet that feels good while it lasts.

Hang on, I gotta check the math on that hit factor.

Maker's Mark and diet sprite tends to help, but you can't dry fire drunk or hung over.

I think I mis-spelled minutia. But that's a small detail we can overlook for now. Ha.

Sorry for Rambling. It's nice to be disorganized now and then.

I can already see the positives, out there somewhere, just waiting to be manifested for somebody else. I guess that will help them.

Tomorrow's a new day, and that green fiber optic will look good in Illinois. Sure looks good on the desk.

Shot a pretty little cloverleaf at 30 yards this morning. Offhand, natch. I haven't got the hang of the rested thing yet. I don't care if anyone believes it or not. Two pasters covered it, and one woulda done the trick just swell it I wasn't such a freak about getting it right on the range.

I finally found a typo in Bran's Book. Meditation was turned into mediation once. That just made it a little more zen for me. I kinda liked it. It changed the meaning of the paragraph in a kinda cool way.

Feel free to delete this if it's inappropriate. I understand.

SA

Naw Steve, if it helps just keep on hollering! We’re all friends here. The best definition of friendship I’ve ever heard is; “Friendship multiplies joys and divides grief”.

My Mom used say “and this too shall pass”. When she’d say that it’d drive me crazy, but the older I get the more I realize that hoary old chestnut is so true.

WE’RE on your side…

You take care man,

Ed