Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Difference in trigger bars?

chp5

Is there a difference between new trigger bars for the G17/22 frames and the G19/23 frames?

I was ordering some Glock parts and noticed that they are different part numbers.

Trigger bars are the same for all models except the 17L and 24. The trigger shoes are different for the compact and sub compact models as opposed to the full size as OPEN17 said. I can't remember the exact reason buit something about import regs for target guns or something to that effect.

full size guns come with the smooth face shoe and all otheres come with the serrated face. But they interchange just fine.

Trigger bars are the same for all models except the 17L and 24.

Bars for the 20/21 are also different. Longer, and they have a bump on the side.

+1---how are the bars for the 17L and 24 different from the rest?

Bill

hhmmm...I didn't know that the trigger bar was different on the 17L and 24...what ARE the difference???...TIA....mikey357

The trigger bar has a tit on the top near where the trigger pins pass through the frame. My old 17L was like that and I assume the 24 is the same way. I have been wrong before(like once I think) but just know it looked different than all my other trigger bars.

I always disliked the serrated trigger shoe on the mid-size glocks, tore up my finger after long sessions. I replaced the trigger bar with one from a G17/22/34/35, now I have the smooth trigger and love it. The part interchanged identically on my 3rd gen. I am ordering 2 more from OMB police supply, $7.00 each as opposed to twice as much from some other venders.

http://www.ombexpress.com/product~sku~GA356.asp