Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Any Majors close to Ky this year?

I'm going to Area 6, IN state, and Ky state 3 gun but would like a couple more that isn't a day away.

USPSA Single Stack Nationals/

1911 Society Single Stack Classic

Dates: April 24-27, 2008

I'm going to Area 6, IN state, and Ky state 3 gun but would like a couple more that isn't a day away.

Lynn and crew are putting on the TN State in Memphis. They do a bang-up job! It's about a 5 hr drive for us - I would think it would be a tad shorter than that for you.

Lynn and crew are putting on the TN State in Memphis. They do a bang-up job! It's about a 5 hr drive for us - I would think it would be a tad shorter than that for you.

Kathy do you have a link? I didn't see it anywhere...didn't look real hard either :rolleyes:

Kathy do you have a link? I didn't see it anywhere...didn't look real hard either :rolleyes:

http://www.tnsection.com/