Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

012 Holster Fitting?

are you certain that you need to remove it? When I got my 012 for my SV, I didn't do anything except put the gun in. Although, it was a bit tight at first, it is now like a rock. Have you tried it with the insert back in?

My STI runs with the insert out. Check and make sure you're not hitting anywhere else. I had to machine the frame to clear the scope mount, and open up the muzzle block to fit the comp.

Once you get everything adjusted the way you want it, LOCKTITE EVERY SINGLE SCREW! By the last stage of Area 1 last year, I had a full motion ball bearing holster... :P

There's the trigger insert under the trigger guard, but there's also a spacer insert on the side I had to deal with to fit an STI to an 012.

I moved the posts from the topic Richard posted in Open Guns here to this topic in Gear and Acessories. Please don't post the same question in multiple forums.

Edited by Erik Warren

Yes, based on reports from folks who have bought the 012 for the STI only, (I've never heard of any problems with the SVI, even though in theory they should be identical), you may be required to do some fine tuning with both spacers to make it fit and work properly.

be