Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Power Factor

joenuclear

Yup,

If my basic math skills are intact (a lot to ask after a long weekend) :huh: it works out to: 293.3333 FPS and 2625 grains so you’d have a 770 power factor… I think.

And yes, you have too much time on your hands. :D

Ed

Ya a bowling ball makes major, I can confirm that.

See, back in my young and stupid days cruising around S. Az. desert, I became sick of hearing and feeling this bowling ball rolling around in the back seat of my Buick Regal. I don't know where the ball came, those were some hazy days. My friend had the nifty idea to toss the thing out the window into the desert.

I was doing about 40 when he tossed it toward the ditch he was aiming for.... but he tossed it too far! The ball bounced off a curb and came right back at us!!...FAST! :blink:

I remember hearing this THUDDDKWACK!! noise and seeing that freaking cannonball coming at us.

I turned, accelerated and ducked. BANG-CRASH!! the damn thing hit the rear passanger window frame and jolted the hell out of the car. Glass and shit was everywhere...... :wub:

I couldn't replace the window cause the frame was bent too much.

We're were lucky to survive that one. :rolleyes:

DON"T DO IT! Take your old bowling balls to the appropriate bowling ball recycling center!

Risking your life just isn't worth it!