Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

NROI Certs

JThompson

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted NONE, but after my the vote I got the e-mail from George Jones telling me that I got a 99 in my RO exam. Guess I'm an RO and I have the two overlays to prove it... :D

Now you've screwed up my results! :ph34r:

Which number did you miss?

I subtracted one "None" and added one "RO:.

Should be right now.

I voted NONE, but after my the vote I got the e-mail from George Jones telling me that I got a 99 in my RO exam. Guess I'm an RO and I have the two overlays to prove it... :D

Now you've screwed up my results! :ph34r:

Which number did you miss?

I subtracted one "None" and added one "RO:.

Should be right now.

I was kidding, but thanks for the thought and effort. :)

I just got the cert, card and patch in the mail today! I didn't think it would be a big deal, but it lifted my spirits from a fairly dismal day. Did you guy sew the patch on your bag, a shirt, or just toss it in the drawer? I'm thinking with what it cost me I should put it on my bag or something.

I also cut that card down so it will fit properly in a wallet. I give the whole package a 6 on the giddy scale. :P

I just got the cert, card and patch in the mail today! I didn't think it would be a big deal, but it lifted my spirits from a fairly dismal day. Did you guy sew the patch on your bag, a shirt, or just toss it in the drawer? I'm thinking with what it cost me I should put it on my bag or something.

I also cut that card down so it will fit properly in a wallet. I give the whole package a 6 on the giddy scale. :P

Congratulations.

My wife sewed the patch on my range bag for me. I trimmed the card and stuck it in my wallet. I'd say you are right on track.

My CRO package just came yesterday, I've been a CRO for a few weeks now. I wasn't having a dismal day or anything, but I enjoyed it none the less.

Congratulations.

My wife sewed the patch on my range bag for me. I trimmed the card and stuck it in my wallet. I'd say you are right on track.

My CRO package just came yesterday, I've been a CRO for a few weeks now. I wasn't having a dismal day or anything, but I enjoyed it none the less.

Good for you too! I'll have to wait a year before I can start. I understand the reasoning behind the thinking, but that doesn't assuage the anxiousness.

Congrats on the CRO... I hope I can share a range with you some day.

Best,

Jim

Edited by JThompson

Good for you too! I'll have to wait a year before I can start. I understand the reasoning behind the thinking, but that does assuage the anxiousness.

Best,

Jim

Thanks Jim, it would be fun. I'm one of those sportsmen types mentioned in another post.

My Club is a little over an hour from Navy Pier, we do have some regular shooters from ChiTown.

http:/porkmasters.org for our schedule of matches.

Dave

edit for poor spelling

Edited by MI_Packer

Good for you too! I'll have to wait a year before I can start. I understand the reasoning behind the thinking, but that does assuage the anxiousness.

Best,

Jim

Thanks Jim, it would be fun. I'm one of those sportsmen types mentioned in another post.

My Club is a little over an hour from Navy Pier, we do have some regular shooters from ChiTown.

http:/porkmasters.org for our schedule of matches.

Dave

edit for poor spelling

I saved the link to your site. I will try and make a match up there this summer. ;)