Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

benelli M2 21inch

sniperfrog

M2 after mods it can load 10rnds

Who makes that 2 round shell holder on the rear of the forearm?

That looks like a hard plastic one, I'm not sure. You could get an elastic one from Mark Otto

Shooters Connection

or 3gungear

3gungear

The elastic is better as it holds the shells tighter to keep from causing a yardsale under recoil !!

M2 after mods it can load 10rnds

Who makes that 2 round shell holder on the rear of the forearm?

sorry i am not sure who made them i just asked Rob Melhorn to install it on mine. I like it better than velcro it doesn't move when pulling 1 shell. Rob cut a little bit of the hand guard and screw it in.

Just got the word from Bi Mart and the Benelli M2 21" is available. Going to order it tomorrow, it's a big chunk of change for me, hope it lives up to all the hype.

I don't think you'll be disappointed.

If you're in the PDX area, there's an all-shotgun match at TriCounty Gun Club in Sherwood on Sunday March 30. Be there by 830am. 150 birdshot, 10 slugs.

TriCounty Gun Club

Just got the word from Bi Mart and the Benelli M2 21" is available. Going to order it tomorrow, it's a big chunk of change for me, hope it lives up to all the hype.

If you're in the PDX area, there's an all-shotgun match at TriCounty Gun Club in Sherwood on Sunday March 30. Be there by 830am. 150 birdshot, 10 slugs.

TriCounty Gun Club

I plan on being there. Doubt I'll have the Benelli by then 5-10 working days, but I'll have the SX2.

Going to test my new M2 21" today. Nordic 5 shot extension, Tru-Glo green sight, we slicked it up a little in the loading gate and bottom of the receiver. I have been itching to shoot it. It has a 8 rd side saddle from 3GunGear. I am looking forward to a class early next month.

Michael

Going to test my new M2 21" today. Nordic 5 shot extension, Tru-Glo green sight, we slicked it up a little in the loading gate and bottom of the receiver. I have been itching to shoot it. It has a 8 rd side saddle from 3GunGear. I am looking forward to a class early next month.

Michael

Which class are you going to attend?

TriCounty Gun Club

Is this match open to the public? Is there anyone I need to contact to sign up for it, I'm VERY interested in putting my new M2 through its paces.

Bill

Hi Bill, Here's the contact email address that I have to find out exactly what's needed: threegun@verizon.net

Thanks I'll send them an email, I tried emailing from the Tri County site and nobody has gotten back to me yet, I think I sent the first on on Tuesday. If you find anything else out let me know.

Bill

Got out to the range today for a little M2 21" testing. The gun has about 125 rounds through it now. Functions 1-1/8 3 dram and 1 oz 3 dram loads reliably. It would not cycle Win AA 26 gram loads.

It broke the first 16 yard bird it shot at. It breaks anything it is pointed at, but sometimes someone <_< tends to want to "aim"

It does not break those birds very often!

Edited by Michael Carlin