Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Holy smokes,..you have a lot of views!

Mo Hepworth

Yeah, Henning's forum topics are always the ones near the top of this subsection too - it's because some dealers have forums on here just to have presence or have their name associated with the BE Forums - but Henning really uses this place, and he's kind enough to share his home on the web with us to not only discuss what he's selling, but to support the brand as a whole! :D [/end ass kissing]

~Mitch

Yeah, Henning's forum topics are always the ones near the top of this subsection too - it's because some dealers have forums on here just to have presence or have their name associated with the BE Forums - but Henning really uses this place, and he's kind enough to share his home on the web with us to not only discuss what he's selling, but to support the brand as a whole! :D [/end ass kissing]

~Mitch

better use some chapstick :LOL JK! :cheers:

the numbers are there though,...these are nice guns,..and recoil and grip is really nice. Henning is filling a void in the market......already ERic G and Saul K are getting some of his product in.....!

Edited by Mo Hepworth

Personally - I think it's great that these guns are getting some face time. Don't get me wrong - I like the whole STI\SVI thing, but DAMN - there are WAY too many of them out there. It's nice to see something different every now and then. When I compare something like an Witness Elite Limited to an STI Edge - I actually think the Tanfoglio Limited looks nicer than the Edge (and is also a bit less "needy" during the break-in period)

Thanks Henning for putting some great product (and knowledge) out there for all of us just jumping into the Tanfoglio scene.

-Rob

Personally - I think it's great that these guns are getting some face time. Don't get me wrong - I like the whole STI\SVI thing, but DAMN - there are WAY too many of them out there. It's nice to see something different every now and then. When I compare something like an Witness Elite Limited to an STI Edge - I actually think the Tanfoglio Limited looks nicer than the Edge (and is also a bit less "needy" during the break-in period)

I like the ergonomics of these guns way better than I did my STI's and for me they track better. Inevitably, whenever I let some hard-core ST/VI true believer try one of my guns the eyebrows go up. Then many of them start working the numbers to try and figure a way to afford one, and a bunch of them have put their money down since. They are now very happy Tanfo owners.

I think it's high time we had a decent alternative to the 19/2011 platform, and this one is certainly decent. It's great that Henning is able to take the initiative and support this great product so well, and here's hoping the market just grows and grows......

I TOTALLY agree that it is "high time we had a decent alternative to the 19/2011 platform". I also agree that they feel a bit more natural to hold than the 2011 platform. Price is the other factor for me. I would love to know why an STI Limited gun is almost TWICE the price of an Tanfoglio Limited gun...

The prices in the Tanfoglio platform are MUCH more reasonable and if I look at the build quality of a Gold Team 38 Super (which can be had for about $1600 - NEW) versus something like an STI Grand Master in 38 Super (which can be had for about $3,000 - NEW) - again - I just don't see a "twice the price" difference.

Again - not at all saying that STI guns are poorly made (they are quite nice). I just don't see anything to justify that much difference in cost. The SVI guns are even more expensive, but they have some cool milling though :-)