Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Augusta ICORE starts back up Saturday

Paul, is your ICORE Match going to be the SECOND Saturday of each month??? Let me know...THANKS!!!....mikey357

Pinetucky ICORE will be on the THIRD Saturday of every month from now till November. If we have match cancellations , Pual or I will post such notices here on BE as well as our local web group.

Had great match today , with 6 stages. Turn out was low though. Only 5 in attendance. Usually we manage between 8 to 12.

BTW, congrats to Paul , he smoked us all :cheers:

Next month, I will be there. I had too many thing planned for this month.

Mikey357 if you want to go lets get together and road trip over there.

Guys it just occurred to me that Paul and I will be at Area 6 the third Saturday in April. ICORE will probably still be held, but we will have to get either the club manager or someone else to run the match. If we cannot get anyone , I will post a cancellation here.

Next month, I will be there. I had too many thing planned for this month.

Mikey357 if you want to go lets get together and road trip over there.

Guys it just occurred to me that Paul and I will be at Area 6 the third Saturday in April. ICORE will probably still be held, but we will have to get either the club manager or someone else to run the match. If we cannot get anyone , I will post a cancellation here.

I am not shooting area 6. If you get someone to run it I will help in anyway I can.