Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Oregon State University USPSA benefit match!

There will be a benefit match held at Albany Rifle and Pistol club in Albany oregon March 30. All profits go to the OSU Pistol Club to be used for USPSA and similar action shooting sports. See the attached flyer for more information, if interested email me and i will send you an entry form, i tried to upload it but it wont let me for some reason...

post-14085-1205094432.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

OSU has a pistol club? :blink: Here at Indiana University, there used to be a range in the basement of the student union (so goes the rumor, but from people who claim to have shot at it). Now it's been taken over by anti-gun crazies (grumble grumble).

OSU is actually the one program (going for a math PhD) that I got accepted into for the fall, but I haven't accepted yet because my wife is still looking for jobs. Now that I know you have a pistol club, I might have to push harder to go there!

-- John.

I'm not sure if OSU's program is official or not but we normally have 1/2 dozen OSU shooters at least come to our matches in Albany. The school's engineering dept is even working on a really cool piece of equipment for the range that should be profitable and help the environment. It's neat to see the school doing this. I wish I could have gone. (Well I was at SMM3G in the 80+ degree weather and I heard it snowed, hailed and rained while I was gone. Who am I kidding.) Maybe next year it will be on a different weekend. Good job Andy and the rest of the OSU crew.

OSU has a pistol club? :blink: Here at Indiana University, there used to be a range in the basement of the student union (so goes the rumor, but from people who claim to have shot at it). Now it's been taken over by anti-gun crazies (grumble grumble).

OSU is actually the one program (going for a math PhD) that I got accepted into for the fall, but I haven't accepted yet because my wife is still looking for jobs. Now that I know you have a pistol club, I might have to push harder to go there!

-- John.

What does your wife do?

• 3 weeks later...

-- John.

What does your wife do?

Sorry for the delay in the reply ... a last-minute trip to see OSU and then givng exams back here kept me busy for a while.

My wife is a ballet dancer, so making school plus that career line up are definitely difficult.

-- John.