Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

For those who know me from GlockTalk.com

Oreo

The admins at GT & I have made a mutual decision to part ways, permenantly.

A few of you I had aranged to trade brass with & if you contact me here we can resume those talks. Otherwise, I don't have access to your info anylonger.

BigSlick... let me know what forums you participate in man. I'll follow you there. It was damn rude of them to act like they did.

To everyone here on BE... I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Jason & I'm new both to handguns & to reloading for them. I bought my first Glock, a G23 last month & love it. I've been lurking around here since then but haven't posted. I look forward to getting to know you guys better.

-J

The admins at GT & I have made a mutual decision to part ways, permenantly.

What a coincidence, same thing happened to me.... except in my case I didn't find out I had been banned........ I mean, I didn't find out we had parted ways until I tried to log in one day. :cheers:

Best thing that ever happened.

One month :blink: you got banned in one month :cheers:
lol I made a post intentionally that I knew would get me banned. I prefer to think of it as it only took me a month to realize GT is a woefully inadequate shooter's / reloader's forum. The owner Eric & at least one of his moderators were being real jackasses to a guy who was very helpful & everyone loved. So big surprise when everyone starts getting pissed off about it. THEN it hits the fan & Eric starts posting, whining about no-one respecting him in his own house. If you act like an ass to your guests what do you expect? /rant. I vote with my feet.

It's just a shame 'cause there are some real decent guys over there on GTR. I hope I can find other forums where most of those guys participate.

Edited by Oreo

Welcome to the forum Oreo.

Nothing against you or other posters so far, but I suspect you will have your first thread here on BE get closed too. Regardless of the circumstances, right or wrong, the mods try to keep the bashing of other bolg sites to a minimum. GT seems to get a rash of it here(understandably). So, I wouldn't take it personal if they close this thread. They are not going to freak out on you over it. If they banned people based on how many threads they had to close started by an individual, there are MANY more regular posters here that would be in line in front of you. ;)

Yes but the other thing to keep in mind is we have a 25 post-count minimum in order to buy, sell, or TRADE on this forum. Check the rules "pinned" in the classifieds forum, and WELCOME! :)

You must have 25 or more posts before you can start a thread in the Classifieds Forum.

(Your "Member Group" will automatically change to "Classified" when you reach 25 posts.)

Additionally, to start a thread in the in the Classifieds, your Profile must contain:

• A valid email address

• Your first and last name, if your username is not your actual name

• Your city and state (in the "Location" field)

Thanks for the heads up on the 25 post count minimum. I've seen that kind of rule before, so i'll be sure to abide by it.

I'm not here to bash GT. This thread's purpose was more importantly to catch the attention of a few people I had made trade arrangements with already. One person has contacted me so far & I'm not sure if the other two will. Hopefully the mods will see fit to let this thread stick around a few more days for that purpose.