Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2008 Greenport Tactical season

We have finally got the 08 season scheduled.

Our First match this year will be 6 April.

Set up starts at 0900, match starts at 1000.

All of our matches will be first sunday of the month.

Hope to see you all there.

Edited by Tactical Timmy

April 6th :huh: ...... that's the same day as Oxford's first match of the year <_<

Yes, I noticed that for the first time this AM. Apparently both clubs hold their matches on the first Sunday of the month.

RandMcNally.com lists the separation as 244 miles. I suspect that the clubs really don't compete for the same shooters ... though it WOULD be nice to see some of our Dayton-area brethren up here at some point :closedeyes: .

oh and Re-shoots are welcome.

Sounds like you know Micah all too well. :)

:surprise::lol:

Some body want to fill me in?

Chris is laughing because I reshot a classifier match with a revolver several months ago.

Paul (pas22) is laughing because he is senile and has no idea what is going on.

I am happy because offering reshoots doubles my trigger time and makes the trip more worthwhile :)

oh and Re-shoots are welcome.

Sounds like you know Micah all too well. :)

:surprise::lol:

Some body want to fill me in?

Chris is laughing because I reshot a classifier match with a revolver several months ago.

Paul (pas22) is laughing because he is senile and has no idea what is going on.

I am happy because offering reshoots doubles my trigger time and makes the trip more worthwhile :)

Well wed love to have u guys up here,and we'll do what we can to make it "worthwhile."

If you guys need directions or anything else pm and ill give you my contact info.

Chris is laughing because Micah has never met a classifier he didn't reshoot.

Micah is laughing because he is senile and just can't remember Paul's Enos name is really PAS44 instead of PAS22. (Freudian slip .... you see Pharaoh Bender secretly desires to be like Gary Stevens and start the 1st ever USPSA .22 Division where he can finally make GM) :P

Paul is just laughing because he knows it's all true. :cheers:

Chris is laughing because Micah has never met a classifier he didn't reshoot.

Micah is laughing because he is senile and just can't remember Paul's Enos name is really PAS44 instead of PAS22. (Freudian slip .... you see Pharaoh Bender secretly desires to be like Gary Stevens and start the 1st ever USPSA .22 Division where he can finally make GM) :P

Paul is just laughing because he knows it's all true. :cheers:

Paul (pas44, 22, whaterver it takes) is laughing because Chris brought out the hammer and hit some nails. :cheers:

By the way Micah, did you finish the single stack classifiers with a .45 or did you switch to a 9mm? :unsure: