Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Production RIG

turbocomp38s

We're having our local match here this weekend and we are shooting four classifiers and 3 stages. I was planning to purhcase a glock 17 for the production to get classified as I have some mags left overs. Any other great suggestions on the gun, holster and mag pouches will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

bladetech DOH, two or three tech-lock double mag pouches (or uncle mikes, but I like the blade-tech ones more), CR speed belt. GTG

cheap and fast, uncle mikes holster and double mag pouches, and an 1 3/4" uncle mikes tactical belt system.

I recently bought some comp-tac gear and have compared it to blade-tech. The people at blade tech were nice, but I am far more impressed with comp-tacs products and the speed of delivery compared to blade-tech. Not knocking them and to each their own, but any kydex I buy in the future will be from comp-tac........

I won a $50 gift cert. for Center of Mass holsters from the Junior Raffle program last year that I redeemed for my 1911 holster. :cheers: It compares very closely to my Glock Bladetech holster that I used in Prod. division during the 2006 season. Good stuff and I highly recommend them.