Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Matches in East TN?

I'll be back home in TN next week and I'm looking for a USPSA match on Saturday March 1. I think TAC2 in Greeneville shoots a USPSA match on March 1 but does any other East TN club shoot on March 1? Sunday the 2nd is a no-go for me. It also needs to be East TN. I'll be in Sevierville. Anyone have any matches in mind?

Also, I did search on uspsa.com. Thanks!

TAC2 is the only game in town on March 1st. There will be an IDPA match in Oak Ridge on that date, but not USPSA. We are only shooting USPSA on the third Sat. of the month in Oak Ridge. Sorry!

Mark Dye

Thanks Mark. I sent Doc an email at TAC2 and he responded to let me know they're still on for Saturday. I've only shot there once and it was several years ago and it wasn't a USPSA match. I've shot ORSA a couple of times but not in about 8 years. I may not be great now but I really sucked back then. I still have a couple of friends who shoot ORSA though. Thanks again for the info.

check this out, might help: http://tnsection.com

i made it myself.

lynn

p.s. we shoot on the first sunday, but we're in memphis :)

Thanks Lynn and DaG. Lynn I'd love to go but Memphis might be a stretch for me coming from Sevierville. The website looks great. Good job!

Doc said it's a go rain or shine. I'm looking forward to being back home in Sevierville. It's been a year since I've been there. Please introduce yourself DaG while we're there at the match. My name is in my profile on here. Unless something happens I'll be there. See you Saturday.

Edited by jasmap

Ok DaG. Pull for me.....the family is trying to get me to not go shoot since I haven't been here in a year. I lugged all that crap on the plane and NOW they say they want me to stay home. That sucks. I'm trying to go though. There is plenty of snow here in Sevierville out on Douglas Lake though.