Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Multigun at Owensboro Rifle and Pistol Club

• 1 month later...

The DPMS "Black Cat Express" 43 foot traveling showroom of all their guns and products will be at Whittaker Guns (West Louisville, Ky near Owensboro) after the match on Saturday and Sunday. It would make a great Saturday to shoot 3-gun in the morning and play with all the guns on the Black Cat express that afternoon.

The DPMS "Black Cat Express" 43 foot traveling showroom of all their guns and products will be at Whittaker Guns (West Louisville, Ky near Owensboro) after the match on Saturday and Sunday. It would make a great Saturday to shoot 3-gun in the morning and play with all the guns on the Black Cat express that afternoon.

Nice add Mr Lynch. I forgot all about that. I think me and the little boy will go on Sunday. See you at the match. We have the drop turner clays working. They're fast and fun.

Chris C.

Edited by Chris Conley

Chris ,

You let the cat out of the bag with the drop turner clays :surprise:

Yeah I know. It's not the only cat in the bag. Can't wait for Saturday. Looks like we're going to get lucky on the weather for a change. I think James and Angie are coming too. They are in Louisville today. I'll find out more when James calls this afternoon. It will be good to have them back. :)

Chris C.

Whittaker is a gun shop with more shooting merchandise than a Cabelas, but it is a littke bit outside of Owensoboro, so I would advise running mapquest on it from wherever you are staying. It is definately worth the trip,

Whittaker guns

6976 West Louisville Lane

Owensboro KY, 42301

http://whittakerguns.com/default.htm

P.S. Don't forget to try our Moonlight Bar-B-Que while you are in Owensboro.

Whittaker is a gun shop with more shooting merchandise than a Cabelas, but it is a littke bit outside of Owensoboro, so I would advise running mapquest on it from wherever you are staying. It is definately worth the trip,

Whittaker guns

6976 West Louisville Lane

Owensboro KY, 42301

http://whittakerguns.com/default.htm

P.S. Don't forget to try our Moonlight Bar-B-Que while you are in Owensboro.

WTF AP3? I going to ask Mr. Bosley if your on the payroll at Moonlight. It's actually on the same road leading out to Whittakers.

Chris C.

Edited by Chris Conley

I'll be there :)

You bringing guns to shoot? :surprise: I say that because I don't think that I have ever seen you shoot a multigun match. Just wondering. If so that is way cool!

Chris C.

Edited by Chris Conley

Hey Shooter Girl,

Any info on a maybe Ky. State pistol Championship this year ???? :rolleyes:

We're still at maybe, but moving rapidly towards not bloody likely :( Hit me up Sat and I'll give you the names of the arms that need twisting :devil:

I can handle that NO PROBLEM :rolleyes:

I would like to thank everyone for coming out today. It was great to see a bunch of faces that I haven't seem in a long time. Especially you Mr. and Mrs. Moore. Glad you guys could come. There was alot of new faces today and I hope to see all of you in the future. Steel1212 maybe someday we'll get a chance to shoot together. Good seeing you and the Lexington gang there. Where the hell was Foremister and Viking? Rhino picked up Calamity Jane's brother. Jane I tried to get him in my squad but Rhino beat me to it. Seems like your brother had a good time. Heck he was the first guy at the range today. Good seeing everyone, see you all at State.

Chris C.

RHINO made a match? He told me he wasn't shooting anymore!!!!

I have proof - wanna see it?

Yes Kath I would love proof! Where are those pics you promised, oh, lets just say awhile back? ;-)

Chris, I could use having you on my squad for all the pointers I can get in 3 gun. I tell you what though I had a blast. That was my first real multi gun match with switching back and forth between guns. I wish there where more around here!

You guys gonna make it up to BGSL sunday?