Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My G35 won't quit

Jman

Just celebrated 50,000 rounds. OK, not that much. That's what PB dry-fires on Sunday morning. :) Almost all rounds were

reloads and nearly all of those were moly coated hard cast lead. And a stock barrel, which is spotless before it's used.

It has nice sights that I see well if I slow down. It hits exactly what it was pointing at when it fires, without fail. I've managed

to screw up my gun twice, during matches of course, trying to jamb that critical extra round into my extended mags. It

just clogged up. My bad. It's good to know if I've done my part it will do the same. Some feel they fall short of something.

I'm not much of a gun guy so I can't say if what is said has much merit. But as a shooter I can say I've earned three

Nationals slots with them. I'm good with that.

Jim M

Edited by JimmyM

Just celebrated 50,000 rounds. OK, not that much. That's what PB dry-fires on Sunday morning. :)

Too funny.

Congrats on experiencing what the vast majority of Glock shooters experience. We had an ice storm last night, so school was canceled. After doing all of my daily stuff I cleaned my gun for the first time since last years Ohio Sectional. Every major match since then, every club match, practice session at the range, I have not had a single problem.

:cheers: !

You know what else is great? Mags cost $15, and they work without tons of dicking around :)

You know what else is great? Mags cost $15, and they work without tons of dicking around :)

Thats right. Another plus are springs and pins. All of a buck each. If you ever needed them that is.

Jim M