Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

473AA in 45

kiwishooter

I still have the notebooks from 1988 when I used 473AA in a 5 1/2" Accu-Comp II.

Mixed Brass, WLP, 1.260" OAL.

With a 185 LSWC (H&G 68 type) and 6.0 grains of 473AA gave me 850 f/s, with 7.0 grains of 473AA I got 960 f/s.

Hope this helps.

I still have the notebooks from 1988 when I used 473AA in a 5 1/2" Accu-Comp II.

Mixed Brass, WLP, 1.260" OAL.

With a 185 LSWC (H&G 68 type) and 6.0 grains of 473AA gave me 850 f/s, with 7.0 grains of 473AA I got 960 f/s.

Hope this helps

very helpful thanks,have tried around 5gns with poor results,poor burng,low recoil,didnt want to go further without knowing more info, somebody told me WSF i same as 473??

regards peter

I have scanned pages from Speer #11 load book for the common pistol caliber's showing 473AA data. I will PM you my e-mail and I will send you the pages so there is no mistake in the data.

Neal in AZ

Edited by Intel6

I have scanned pages from Speer #11 load book for the commpn pistol caliber's showing 473AA data. I will PM you my e-mail and I will send you the pages so there is no mistake in the data.

Neal in AZ

have sent message, hope i did everthing correct,regards

I have scanned pages from Speer #11 load book for the commpn pistol caliber's showing 473AA data. I will PM you my e-mail and I will send you the pages so there is no mistake in the data.

Neal in AZ

have sent message, hope i did everthing correct,regards

sent again,properly this time i hope