Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Buying Bullets

JakeMartens

So you find what is a pretty decent deal, not like a huge savings off everyone else, but about $18 savings for 2k. I send the link to a couple of shooters I know how might be interested also.

So I email with questions, hardcast?, how hard, what is the average weight of 10 or so of them etc. 2 or 3 emails back and forth, some with very detailed answers, but never oh yeah I haven't updated my prices since Oct 2007 and they are now $12 a thousand higher than what is posted. :surprise:

How hard is it to keep your website up to date? :blink:

So you find what is a pretty decent deal, not like a huge savings off everyone else, but about $18 savings for 2k. I send the link to a couple of shooters I know how might be interested also.

So I email with questions, hardcast?, how hard, what is the average weight of 10 or so of them etc. 2 or 3 emails back and forth, some with very detailed answers, but never oh yeah I haven't updated my prices since Oct 2007 and they are now $12 a thousand higher than what is posted. :surprise:

I have one better, advertising they have a 147gr 9mm Zero JHP's in stock, and dont. <_<

I have one better, advertising they have a 147gr 9mm Zero JHP's in stock, and dont. <_<

Sorta like calling the shop to make sure they have the powder you want first, then driving 35 miles to be greeted with "gee, I was sure I had some of that in the back."

Not that it helps the threadstarter, but it looks like Target Barn has 147gr JHP Zeros in stock....

its like ordering VV powders that havent been on the shelf for 6 months, yet they take your money and don't even mention on their site that they are backordered, or even email to tell me its indefinately on back order with no idea as to when or IF they'll ever restock... As an online retailer myself, its the "little" trivial BS that makes us or breaks us. I did eventually find my powder from a fellow B.E'er and then a store that had 4 lbs left. g-man, you know what I'm talkin about! :ph34r: