Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

A little help please!

chirpy

I was checking out the forum yesterday and found a link to the IDPA forum. I need some help finding that particular link because it covered a topic I'm interested in (got distracted and forgot and closed forum). I went to the IDPA forum but still couldn't find what I need. I believe someone posted it on another thread but can't find it. HELP.

Well here is a link to the IDPA forums.

http://p075.ezboard.com/bidpaforum

If you can be more specific about the topic I might be able to get you closer.Link to IDPA forum

I wish I could remember. I found the IDPA link and searched around a bit and searched different threads here and still can't find it. The first thing that goes when you get old is your memory...I forget the second!

Thanks

Geezz Flex,

I think you scared him away! :o

this poor guy is probably going to the SIG forum or something! :lol:

Sometimes it's hard for people to get used to our kind of sick humor. With most shooters, the only thing more fun than shooting is screwing around with the other shooters. It's hard to translate through the keyboard the true intent but we are mostly just having fun with each other. I don't see a 1 fingered emoticon to let people know when we are serious. :goof:

You youngsters should be kinder to your elders. ;) With any luck you will grow old too. Something to look forward to, my family is going to let me hide my own Easter eggs this year!!!!! :P Now, where is my range bag?????????

Yeah...I thought I was being funny. Much like my little smiley that I posted earlier...that blew up in my face.

Chirpy...I dug around and search the other day, but I could find anthing that seemed like what you were after. If you can give any more hints on what it was about, somebody might be able to help figure it out.