Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Gunracing.com?

Jay6

I ordered some stuff from custom glock racing last monday and still have not gotten a shipped e-mail yet. When I try the phone number and e-mail address from the website I get no response, does anyone know them or know why they might have slow to respond?

I ordered some stuff from custom glock racing last monday and still have not gotten a shipped e-mail yet. When I try the phone number and e-mail address from the website I get no response, does anyone know them or know why they might have slow to respond?

Kart will eventually get back to you. Sometimes he takes a little longer than you might want, but be pacient.

:cheers:

I know I am like a little kid waiting for his toys at christmas!

I ordered sights from Gunracing on Jan 5th. No email saying they shipped. I have tried many times to contact

via phone and email with no response. I posted on Glock Talk and was told by a few members that it is a one

man operation and that he travels alot to shooting events. They say he is a great guy and to be patient.

Edited by willbuyone

I ordered sights from Gunracing on Jan 5th. No email saying they shipped. I have tried many times to contact

via phone and email with no response. I posted on Glock Talk and was told by a few members that it is a one

man operation and that he travels alot to shooting events. They say he is a great guy and to be patient.

So you ordered on the 5th and still have not seen or heard anything? I can appreciate that it is a one man operation and that he is a really nice guy but that is no way to run a business. There should be at least something on the website telling people it may be weeks before the stuff is shipped because I would have gone somewhere else to do my business :closedeyes:

• 3 weeks later...

Well I have still not seen any of the products I ordered (over $300 dollars worth) and have not heard back from the numerous phone calls and e-mails I have sent. At this point I have purchased the same products through another company and sent a notice to Gunracing that I would like to cancel my order but never heard anything back. My credit card has been charged (like a day after I placed the order) and has not been credited back yet. At what point do I start accepting that I was screwed and the money is gone? The best part is I paid for overnight shipping on one of the products and it has been almost a month since I placed the order :angry2:

Well I have still not seen any of the products I ordered (over $300 dollars worth) and have not heard back from the numerous phone calls and e-mails I have sent. At this point I have purchased the same products through another company and sent a notice to Gunracing that I would like to cancel my order but never heard anything back. My credit card has been charged (like a day after I placed the order) and has not been credited back yet. At what point do I start accepting that I was screwed and the money is gone? The best part is I paid for overnight shipping on one of the products and it has been almost a month since I placed the order :angry2:

Won't your credit card company let you challenge the charge?

I am sure they will, just did not know if I needed to take that next step or if anyone that knew him felt he might make good and at least reply to me.

I am sure they will, just did not know if I needed to take that next step or if anyone that knew him felt he might make good and at least reply to me.

I think Midas gave you the answer above!

Kart has other hobbies that have taken over his Gun interests.

IMHO, you have waited long enough for some contact. Undo the deal and move on.

Edited by ChuckS

I too have not been very impressed with CGR's business practices. I ordered a guiderod from him over a month ago, and of course my credit card was charged right away, but as I sit here typing this I still do not have a guiderod. I've done some business with CGR before and had no problems, but I'm of the opinion that if a business is going to charge my credit card and take my money right away they owe me the product I ordered, or at least an explaination of why the product has not been shipped yet.

Just my thoughts

I think Midas gave you the answer above!

Kart has other hobbies that have taken over his Gun interests.

IMHO, you have waited long enough for some contact. Undo the deal and move on.

That is what I will do. It is too bad though, I really would prefer to give business to the smaller shops rather than Brownells or Midway but this kind of thing kills it for the good guys out there.

Brian and Matt Burkett both know Kart. Maybe they have some insight into what is going on. I have had many positive dealings with Matt K. in the past but I think that there is something that is using up a lot of his time. He use to always show the shot show up dates. This year nothing has happened.

There is no doubt that he does really good work but I think there are other things that are taking priority right now.

Jan

Brian and Matt Burkett both know Kart. Maybe they have some insight into what is going on. I have had many positive dealings with Matt K. in the past but I think that there is something that is using up a lot of his time. He use to always show the shot show up dates. This year nothing has happened.

There is no doubt that he does really good work but I think there are other things that are taking priority right now.

Jan

I can appreciate that, but just a quick e-mail reply saying he is busy and will get to it and I would have been happy. I know when I had a question for Brian regarding an order I had a reply before the end of the day. I am not saying I needed the stuff right away, I just wanted a reply to the 10 or so e-mails and phone calls I placed over the past three weeks.