Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2008 Mississippi Classic

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everything is edited, we'll have ALL the pics up by tomorrow night. We don't take a precise count, but before editing Michelle shot around 12 -13000 pics at this match. Thanks to everyone for their support and a big shout out to John and the staff for all the help and letting us attend the match. We couldn't do this without the help of all the great folks, and we plan on being back next year :cheers: Odie and Michelle.

The Photomotionphotography pictures of the match are great. As an RO on the stage where Michelle was set up, she was great to work with. You really learn a lot looking at yourself on film.

I want to thank Michelle DeHan and Tony Shores for their work during the match. You can find links to both of their sites in the "Vendor's Corner" section of the match site but here they are again.

http://www.photomotionphotography.com/

http://tlshoresphotography.photostockplus.com/

They both took some spectacular shots and I've really enjoyed looking through them. I do have to provide a link to one shot in particular because I think it absolutely captures one of the best moments of the match.

My Favorite Photo

They both took some spectacular shots and I've really enjoyed looking through them. I do have to provide a link to one shot in particular because I think it absolutely captures one of the best moments of the match.

My Favorite Photo

I think the picture is perfect.

I am the one who did the cartwheel, so I am glad no one got it on film. Teddy's reaction was better, and he won a gun.

OK, I agree with you. I thought he was going to hurt himself jumping around so much.... :roflol::surprise: You get Honorable Mention, though...

Teddy was DQ'd on stage 8 Sunday morning, he said he was doing the walk through, going over every thing in his head and heard the buzzer go off in his head, drew the gun. That's intense, that was cool seeing him win that gun :cheers:

Here is another good picture Michelle took. This is my son shooting Stage 8. Notice the look on his face and that the hammer is down on his pistol. Hmmm. <_< . Could it be that he forgot to reload? Yep. A 28 round big stick and one in the pipe doesn't quite cut it on a 30 round stage. :wacko: John ran dry on his last shot. He had all A's up to that target, which was an Charlie/Mike.

post-950-1211764874.jpg

Your son handled the situation well; a product of good parenting. I remember writing on the score sheet 2 alpha 12 lines and then getting to line 13 and writing Charlie/Mike. He was laughing by the time to sign his score sheet. I bet he remembers to reload.

Edited by BismarckC

The cartwheel not getting captured was COMPLETELY my fault. Michelle was burning discs and I was manning the camera, and I just wasn't quick enough. I shoot pretty bad, I handle a camera even worse. It's a lot like the proverbial monkey and the football. I'm still impressed with John's run on the 4 papers and 1 popper on that first port on the right. I'd bet his splits didn't vary more than .02. poppoppoppopdingpoppoppoppop and it was all A's. Young Suber has his eye on the dot for sure :cheers:

The cartwheel not getting captured was COMPLETELY my fault. Michelle was burning discs and I was manning the camera, and I just wasn't quick enough. I shoot pretty bad, I handle a camera even worse. It's a lot like the proverbial monkey and the football. I'm still impressed with John's run on the 4 papers and 1 popper on that first port on the right. I'd bet his splits didn't vary more than .02. poppoppoppopdingpoppoppoppop and it was all A's. Young Suber has his eye on the dot for sure :cheers:

If only Young Suber would show Old Suber how to find the dot!!!! :roflol: It must be a "young eyes" thing....

Teddy was DQ'd on stage 8 Sunday morning, he said he was doing the walk through, going over every thing in his head and heard the buzzer go off in his head, drew the gun. That's intense, that was cool seeing him win that gun :cheers:

Oh good grief. And I mean that literally, I'm going to give Teddy a nonstop supply of grief, but good. He drew from a mental buzzer?!? He's out of control!

H.